[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Because I think Orange is likely a rebel and controlling the vote on me?

Orange has bamboozled me in the past, but thankfully it should be easy to verify this time around.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Look, I make poor scum. I know this, and my inability to win anyone over during the king vote was a good reminder. So I took inspiration from my avatar and decided if I can't BE king, I could at least defend him.

Well, one of my votes was the independent, so I think Jeod basically won by a landslide.

FWIW, I've had Retaliation in my list of people I think are loyal for a while. Like when he made the comment about finding out you can't use less than 100 troops because of the provisions. I guess he could have come up with that on his own without knowing the loyal actions but it sounded like something a rebel wouldn't have thought of to me. But I've been bamboozled before.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Well, one of my votes was the independent, so I think Jeod basically won by a landslide.

Even I voted Jeod in the end. When Vert asked if I was going Royalist or Rebel, I said that if you participate in a vote and don't accept the results you're a coward. 

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Tho considering he wants me dead, maybe I should reconsider my stance.... :p

What are your opinions on Oranje?

Just now, Louis said:

But just because sunflower and Orange are in alliance they don't know if each other are rebel or not, right?

According to alliance action description, they do not.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

But just because sunflower and Orange are in alliance they don't know if each other are rebel or not, right?

We actually don't know ANYTHING about each other yet, as the alliance only kicks in the coming night phase.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

I want to rescue you, but what if you're scum? :'(

No matter what you do, I feel like fate is going to send me to the wall lol.

Just now, Louis said:

No, but I thought it would be a convenient way to power each other up while having an excuse for scum slips.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

No matter what you do, I feel like fate is going to send me to the wall lol.

No, but I thought it would be a convenient way to power each other up while having an excuse for scum slips.

The game Orange bamboozled me was one where we had a doc together, until it turned out he was actually scum and got me night killed :c

Just now, Voe said:

The game Orange bamboozled me was one where we had a doc together, until it turned out he was actually scum and got me night killed :c

The last few times I've requested scum mason I've been turned down :p

Just now, Retaliation said:

So what you're saying is that you can finally be scum mason this game?

I'll point out Sunflower (and Jeod) approached ME, not the other way around :p I'm just sitting here saving my gold for whatever else it might be used for later :p

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'll point out Sunflower (and Jeod) approached ME, not the other way around :p I'm just sitting here saving my gold for whatever else it might be used for later :p

Who were the people you approached, then?

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Who were the people you approached, then?

I wanted to keep it ambiguous for their safety, but since both have admitted it by now, just those two.  In the future don't pressure that out of people though, as that's scummy.