[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Oh btw. The reason I was asking about Cersei (even tho I don't really like her) is because I wanted to elect a queen. :p No one volunteered though so I went with the next best thing... a pirate!

And you couldn't elect yourself? ;)

3 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Oh btw. The reason I was asking about Cersei (even tho I don't really like her) is because I wanted to elect a queen. :p No one volunteered though so I went with the next best thing... a pirate!

I thought you wanted to *avoid* Cersei given what you've said about her being mean in the past :p

Just now, Louis said:

Yet you claimed you got a bunch of alliance requests

I got two, which is more than one, but I did want it to appear as if three or more, to protect those who approached me.  Regardless, that's still them approaching me.

1 hour ago, Voe said:

What are your opinions on Oranje?

Oh I almost forgot you asked me this. I'm a fan of the Dutch!

Oh that Oranje? I'm not too suspicious right now. I don't think he would have told us about the conversion thing if he was a rebel, assuming it really exists. And I feel like he's try-harding to the point that I don't think he would do that if he was a rebel.

I don't like how Orange described his house ability. At all. Then again, it's just a house power, why lie about it?

On the other hand, the lynch on Retail as a method of validating Orange is a sound plan. Moreover, Jeod supports it. The king we can always trust not to be a rebel.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Have we considered Louis? She mostly just pops in to say something and bow out fairly quick. Resolve this feud between Orange and I tomorrow.

I feel as if Louis is operating within expected meta, even if her target of her agro was me instead of Irish.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I feel as if Louis is operating within expected meta, even if her target of her agro was me instead of Irish.

And I was right about Louis last time, so I guess I'm pretty good at reading her.

I don't know her very well so I've been hesitant to bring her up.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You're literally the only one all loyalists can trust (besides themselves) and this is how you behave?

Stuff like this is why I've been apprehensive voting you.

We don't need a politician. We need a pirate.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Have we considered Louis? She mostly just pops in to say something and bow out fairly quick. Resolve this feud between Orange and I tomorrow.

Woah woah woah stop right there, criminal scum.

What business do you have in delaying if Orange is scum in your books?

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Lol because I'm looking between my bathroom breaks 😂

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Oh, today I learned that Rubeci is 100% not sent to the wall, so he's still a threat (for another day).

He managed to vote for Shade even though those sent to the wall shouldn't be able to vote.

Yes, we've...known that.

Just now, Jeod said:

So nobody else here plays Dr Mario World? I need more hearts.

My phone is a $70 pokemon go machine, which is why I'm so mad I need to get a new one before Jan 1 because it doesn't support VoLTE.