[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm pretty certain we all know you're going to try and become King at some point Orange.

It kind of looks like the game is over when a king crushes a rebellion and all loyalists win with him?

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

The thing is, Voe, the only source for Sunflower being Daenerys is Irish just making stuff up. It's true Sunflower likes the character, and admits as such, but that's it.  Irish's chart is fabricated.

She was very interested in me being Cersei.

Just now, Jeod said:

It kind of looks like the game is over when a king crushes a rebellion and all loyalists win with him?

All of the rebellions, and it is an impossibility for anymore rebellions to occur.

It's probably an impossibility to win before we've had at least two rebellions.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Honestly you haven’t done much to establish our “suspicion”. Being wrong about my alignment also makes me question what else you’re wrong about.

Am I wrong though? :p

And I've laid out a case that's decently strong, Jeod even agreed with it, so it must have been convincing.  This comes across as a "no u" :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

All of the rebellions, and it is an impossibility for anymore rebellions to occur.

It's probably an impossibility to win before we've had at least two rebellions.

My royal action is to raise 20.000 mercanaries, and i can do it once every rebellion. Fun part, my initial PM said once per game,  but it changed a on day 2 or so. It looks to me like our overlord and master Vertigo is expecting a little more action than what we have right now.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

She's the apprentice fisherman this game :P

You're being ridiculously protective of her.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Is anyone else playing Dr Mario World on mobile? Just curious. It's rather fun.

Confirmed scum for derailing the thread? :thinking:

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

He also has an alliance with Her, so he's getting an in game bonus from that.

That explains a lot.

I think it's extremely interesting that rather than aim at rubeci the confirmed third party after a specific lynch suspect is brought up, a few players are aiming at the "supposed" Targaryen.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I doubt you'd keep it if she was removed from the game though. :v

Eh, there's at least a small chance of it continuing at the wall but still.

I'm like 90% sure Sunflower is loyalist.  Between the sunflower pushers, there's at least 1, maybe 2 rebels.  Maybe they aren't all rebels, but mathematically, there's at least some there.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Eh, there's at least a small chance of it continuing at the wall but still.

I'm like 90% sure Sunflower is loyalist.  Between the sunflower pushers, there's at least 1, maybe 2 rebels.  Maybe they aren't all rebels, but mathematically, there's at least some there.

What's your percentages for specific players?

Just now, Jeod said:

I think it's extremely interesting that rather than aim at rubeci the confirmed third party after a specific lynch suspect is brought up, a few players are aiming at the "supposed" Targaryen.

I hate days wasted. If we lynch the same person second time in a row I'll regret remembering to come back.

Also, if Sunflower really is a Targo, she needs to be removed ASAP. Now considering the alliance between her and Orange, we can reasonably expect an agreement between the two to seize power sooner or later, with the notion of one becoming King and the other one Hand. I don't think Orange's voice on this matter should therefore be relevant.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I’m being a bit self serving because eventually I’ll be the lynch if I can’t get a good case on a rebel.

And about Rubeci? I'd like to see what he has in store, honestly. TPs generally have some fun stuff attached to their roles.

Just now, Voe said:

And about Rubeci? I'd like to see what he has in store, honestly. TPs generally have some fun stuff attached to their roles.

And it's not like if it affects me as a loyalist pawn.

Just now, Jeod said:

What's your percentages for specific players?

It's hard to say really without knowing which ones are which.  It's like having a rubix cube with 1/3 of the stickers removed.  I'm actually most confident of Retal being Rebel now. 75%.  Voe maybe 65%.  Irish I'll say 65% too but I need him to come back to be sure.  Shade, I don't know anymore, but I'll put him on the back burner to resolve this push first.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's hard to say really without knowing which ones are which.  It's like having a rubix cube with 1/3 of the stickers removed.  I'm actually most confident of Retal being Rebel now. 75%.  Voe maybe 65%.  Irish I'll say 65% too but I need him to come back to be sure.  Shade, I don't know anymore, but I'll put him on the back burner to resolve this push first.

Nice, I too like listing all the active and potentially capable players in my scum lists, ignoring those who can't stand up to themselves once the former are removed.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Nice, I too like listing all the active and potentially capable players in my scum lists, ignoring those who can't stand up to themselves once the former are removed.

I presume that's why so many people target me first then generally :p

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

How about a game? If you're most sure about Retaliation, we can vote him today. If you're wrong, then your credibility is shot. What do you say?