[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

On 7/22/2019 at 10:17 PM, Voe said:

My royal action is to raise 20.000 mercanaries, and i can do it once every rebellion. Fun part, my initial PM said once per game,  but it changed a on day 2 or so. It looks to me like our overlord and master Vertigo is expecting a little more action than what we have right now.

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

With the income based argument, I'm inclined to agree, and this really would point to Voe, as he's claimed the ability to increase army size.

It's a hire golden company action as a lannister holding the throne.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

It's a hire golden company action as a lannister holding the throne.

So you're claiming that you can only do it if a lannister is on the throne or are you claiming you ARE a lannister?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

So you're claiming that you can only do it if a lannister is on the throne or are you claiming you ARE a lannister?

I'm Lannister. Now if you want to save your own skin today, you should really consider pushing someone else.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

I'm Lannister. Now if you want to save your own skin today, you should really consider pushing someone else.

I mean, I can't increase troops, I assume most people can't, and nobody else has claimed the ability to increase troops, so it's kind of a "if the shoe fits" scenario.

I mean, I can't increase troops, I assume most people can't, and nobody else has claimed the ability to increase troops, so it's kind of a "if the shoe fits" scenario.

Tell me more about the ability to resist conversion that nobody else claimed.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Tell me more about the ability to resist conversion that nobody else claimed.

There's not much more to say.  The fact that it's unique would point to most of us having unique things, which would only strengthen the argument that your troop increasing action is what the crux is here.

On 6/1/2019 at 3:34 AM, VERTi60 said:

House-Tully-Main-Shield House Tully: "Family, Duty, Honor." Rulers of the Riverlands from their seat at Riverrun. Its most senior member carried the title of Lord of Riverrun and Lord Paramount of the Trident. House Tully is passively immune to some manipulative actions that could harm them.

If you read this quote it's not hard to extrapolate that House Tully can have this power, too.

There's not much more to say.  The fact that it's unique would point to most of us having unique things, which would only strengthen the argument that your troop increasing action is what the crux is here.

I'll tell you what I think. I think you and your scumbuddy planned to win the rebellion today. You planned to throw a townie, any townie, under the train, recruit another member tonight and start this day with 3 members. That, plus 1 TP, 1 at the Wall, 1 King and 1 Hand, would only leave 3 loyalists remaining. Given that we can only contribute 25% of our strength to the king, with your special attack ability mentioned by Vertigo, you'd be able to overthrow the king night 4.

This is why you immediately jumped the Retal train on a dare, because you knew it wouldn't matter which townie got walled - you'd have enough forces by today to resist the royal invasion day 4.

But something went wrong. We don't know what, but it did. What you're doing now is squirming around and trying to get your ass from between the hammer and the anvil, trying to build ANY CASE AT ALL against absolutely anyone, trying to save your ass.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

His PM changed the day after everyone had the choice to rebel.

No I meant the income.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

I'll tell you what I think. I think you and your scumbuddy planned to win the rebellion today. You planned to throw a townie, any townie, under the train, recruit another member tonight and start this day with 3 members. That, plus 1 TP, 1 at the Wall, 1 King and 1 Hand, would only leave 3 loyalists remaining. Given that we can only contribute 25% of our strength to the king, with your special attack ability mentioned by Vertigo, you'd be able to overthrow the king night 4.

This is why you immediately jumped the Retal train on a dare, because you knew it wouldn't matter which townie got walled - you'd have enough forces by today to resist the royal invasion day 4.

But something went wrong. We don't know what, but it did. What you're doing now is squirming around and trying to get your ass from between the hammer and the anvil, trying to build ANY CASE AT ALL against absolutely anyone, trying to save your ass.

Why don't you address the fact of the pie chart changing hmmm, and the fact that it was such a big jump, and that recruiting 20k sounds just about right for that jump given we have a comparison of sending Retal to the wall.  I expect @Category 5 Hurricane to do more with this too.

I can't address your theory because it's literally nonsense.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I can't address your theory because it's literally nonsense.

You can't address it because it hit home ;)

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Maybe I could say the same thing about your troop increase affecting the rebel graph, eh? ;)

I'm not the one squirming.

On 7/14/2019 at 5:05 AM, Voe said:

Well then, ##vote Voe

I bring to the table not only an expanded royal army, but also few other quirks here and there.

Fiddle me this, Orange, how would I know i'd have access to expanding a rebel army prior to anyone becoming a rebel in the first place?

3 minutes ago, Voe said:

I'm not the one squirming.

I mean, you pretty much are.  You can't wrestle in the mud without getting muddy yourself.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Fiddle me this, Orange, how would I know i'd have access to expanding a rebel army prior to anyone becoming a rebel in the first place?

Because your army is yours no matter what alignment you are? That statement doesn't even make any sense, unless you're claiming your army would desert you when becoming rebel.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Because your army is yours no matter what alignment you are? That statement doesn't even make any sense, unless you're claiming your army would desert you when becoming rebel.

Like, if it's your house power, why would it matter if your loyalist or rebel, you could use it as either. You'd have access to it all the time.  That's a dumb question.

...what?

Because the royal army and personal army aren't the exact same thing? Being the king gives you additional bonuses, and my power is one of them under the prerequisite of holding the capital?

Because my passive perk as a non-king is a 10% increased gold income?

How many powers do you think I have?

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

...what?

Because the royal army and personal army aren't the exact same thing? Being the king gives you additional bonuses, and my power is one of them under the prerequisite of holding the capital?

Because my passive perk as a non-king is a 10% increased gold income?

How many powers do you think I have?

So you're actually claiming your bonus requires you to be king, and this king bonus nonsense isn't just some D1 misunderstanding caused by not reading the rules?  I find that very hard to believe.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

What makes me curious is how many abilities do you have. Come out and share. What is your "if capital held" bonus?

I don't have a capital held bonus.  I highly doubt anyone has one, which is why I've consistently argued "king bonuses" are BS, but now you're doubling down on it?

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So you're actually claiming your bonus requires you to be king, and this king bonus nonsense isn't just some D1 misunderstanding caused by not reading the rules?  I find that very hard to believe.

I don't have a capital held bonus.  I highly doubt anyone has one, which is why I've consistently argued "king bonuses" are BS, but now you're doubling down on it?

Fantastic. Keep up the charade.

Unless you mean just a standard holding bonus, which is different than a kingdom capital bonus.

House Capital Passive Perk is the 10% income.

House Night Action is the Golden Company Loan - boosting the Royal Army with mercs if in possession of the Capital.

I guess i can't spell it out any more directly unless i paste a screenshot of my role PM.

If you meant house capital, I've already mentioned that in the thread.  I'm immune to night actions while loyalists (aside from conversion).  So if anyone got my holding they could gain that immunity, aside from conversion.  The conversion is the actual house ability.

But since you've clarified your language, we're back to my point.  You're claiming your house ability only works if you possess the capital, and are assuming that's the kingdom capital? I find that... hard to believe... 

If you meant house capital, I've already mentioned that in the thread.  I'm immune to night actions while loyalists (aside from conversion).  So if anyone got my holding they could gain that immunity, aside from conversion.  The conversion is the actual house ability.

But since you've clarified your language, we're back to my point.  You're claiming your house ability only works if you possess the capital, and are assuming that's the kingdom capital? I find that... hard to believe... 

I find it hard to believe you still think you'll be living through today.

Let's just say if I could muster up 30k troops while rebel I'd be king already. Wouldn't even have to bother to recruit anyone else.

I mean, that was the same argument used against me at one point.  What's your power if you're rebel? At the very least you're hiding something.

Loyalist houses don't know what their power is if they rebel. You're the only one who seems to know that.

Just now, Voe said:

I find it hard to believe you still think you'll be living through today.

Let's just say if I could muster up 30k troops while rebel I'd be king already. Wouldn't even have to bother to recruit anyone else.

Nah, 30k vs the whole kingdom isn't enough.  Even ignoring the royal army for a second, the income suggests 6 loyal houses.  That's like 60k.  60k is more than 30k.  Royal army significantly tilts it still in royalist favor.

Just now, Voe said:

Loyalist houses don't know what their power is if they rebel. You're the only one who seems to know that.

Oh really?  I think if we surveyed everyone (not that I'm necessarily advocating for that), we'd find most people have abilities that are useful to both sides, and don't need a second ability)  However the fact that I was attacked yesterday for needing it, and you remained quiet, when you yourself need two abilities does not speak well for you.

Before I forget.

##Vote Voe