[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Does finding the rebels actually help us survive?

I don't know. But if all i wanted to do was shittalk I would now be somewhere else than this mafia game.

Let's recap. If my chart analysis is correct, our current standing is:

• 1 King Beyond the Wall
  • 1 Night's Watchman
  • 3 Rebels
  • 1 King
  • 1 Hand
  • 3 Loyals

Assuming the same army base of 10k per player, current strenght proportion would be:

• 15k Third Party (10k + 5k)
  • 30k Rebels (3x10k)
  • 60k Royals (20k + 10k + 3x10k)

Loyal houses can only deploy 25% troops into defensive combat, meaning the maximum effective defence of Kings Landing sits at 37,5k

If the rebels are allowed to recruit one more member tonight, they will outnumber the Royals 40k to 35k.

Forces are automatically depleted in combat. If a battle happens tomorrow, we will potentially lose up to 70k forces out of our total base of 105k.

In other words, if we don't stop this rebellion piecemeal as soon as possible, we'll sit at a wreckege of a kingdom by the time winter arrives.

We have to hammer Orange and his friends. Today.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Let's recap. If my chart analysis is correct, our current standing is:

• 1 King Beyond the Wall
  • 1 Night's Watchman
  • 3 Rebels
  • 1 King
  • 1 Hand
  • 3 Loyals

Assuming the same army base of 10k per player, current strenght proportion would be:

• 15k Third Party (10k + 5k)
  • 30k Rebels (3x10k)
  • 60k Royals (20k + 10k + 3x10k)

Loyal houses can only deploy 25% troops into defensive combat, meaning the maximum effective defence of Kings Landing sits at 37,5k

If the rebels are allowed to recruit one more member tonight, they will outnumber the Royals 40k to 35k.

Forces are automatically depleted in combat. If a battle happens tomorrow, we will potentially lose up to 70k forces out of our total base of 105k.

In other words, if we don't stop this rebellion piecemeal as soon as possible, we'll sit at a wreckege of a kingdom by the time winter arrives.

So, you want to vote Jeod today in order to stop the rebellion?

Just now, Voe said:

This is why he has been so confident about hammering Retaliation Day 3. It didn't matter if his reputation was tarnished - if rebel recruitment succeeded Night 3, the attack on the capital would have started today.

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, you want to vote Jeod today in order to stop the rebellion?

No, I want to pacify the rebels to not give them the satisfaction of victory. Besides, who's gonna stop the next wave from rebelling?

Just now, Voe said:

No, I want to pacify the rebels to not give them the satisfaction of victory. Besides, who's gonna stop the next wave from rebelling?

I was unaware the rebels "won" if the rebellion was successful?

Besides, maybe the rebel we catch will be willing to just go to the wall instead of fighting, for the sake of the greater good. If we abolish the king, we will need to elect another one tomorrow. What then? Abolish that one and elect another? And another? And another?

Just now, Shade939 said:

I was unaware the rebels "won" if the rebellion was successful?

By winning i mean the satisfaction of outplaying town. As it always happens in these games.

@Jeodi could really use you in this thread, considering I'm trying to hold your kingdom together.

Your lack of attention may eventually convince me to bail as well.

Just now, Voe said:

@Jeodi could really use you in this thread, considering I'm trying to hold your kingdom together.

Your lack of attention may eventually convince me to bail as well.

I don't think he really has a choice if he wants to hold the kingdom together, this was probably inevitable for anyone who was elected as the first king.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I don't think he really has a choice if he wants to hold the kingdom together, this was probably inevitable for anyone who was elected as the first king.

He does, if he proceeds the way I'm suggesting.

He got lucky scum failed their recruitment last night, otherwise it would be over already. Now, however, there is still a chance that if we nail a rebel after rebel during consecutive days, he can yet keep the throne.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That math doesn't work out because there's still 6 loyal people as we know via the income theory.

Elaborate.

If my theory on Rebels hitting the hand Night 3 is correct, then they already know who it is.

We need to know it too, if we want to start putting the pieces together.

I'm asking for the hand to come out, and for Jeod to confirm it.

I hope the hand is aware that when the king goes, so will he/she. It's in their best interest to place themselves on the correct side, today.

I also hope that the hand knows what they're doing, and that it isn't you, @Shade939, desperately trying to switch the sides now that you think it's ogre for you.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I want a survey of everyone that's not Voe.  Do you think Voe's Hand Hunt is theater? In other words, do you think he already knows and is just doing this for show?

Nobody asked your opinion.

Okay. This might be a really bonehead move that I'm going to regret, but I'm the hand.

I also told Orange that I was the hand last night (discussed it with Jeod beforehand).  So I think if Orange was a rebel, he would have been able to tell them it was me to be able to to use their conversion power on an easier target. They wouldn't have gone after me.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why did you both propose an Alliance with Orange?

We didn't know you could only have one at the time. But it was Jeod's idea. He told me he was thinking of sending Orange an alliance proposal and asked me if I was thinking of allying with anyone. So I told him I was wondering sending Orange a crow to ask about the conversions or maybe an alliance but that I might consider someone else if he wanted Orange instead. He said it would be a good idea if we both did it because we could crosscheck his statements to see if he lied to either of us. So that's what we did.