[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, Shade939 said:

I think taking players out of the game is supposed to help trigger Win, not prevent it...

It's like two sides of a coin, it does both, to preserve balance, like the force or some mystic BS :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

Also, how much do you want to bet everyone at the wall gets turned into a zombie and joins up with the undead?

Which is why their army gets sent there?

Zombies and I have one thing in common. 

A burning passion for killing Orange.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Also, how much do you want to bet everyone at the wall gets turned into a zombie and joins up with the undead?

Which is why their army gets sent there?

Did that actually happen in the books or TV show? :p

Just now, Retaliation said:

Zombies and I have one thing in common. 

A burning passion for killing Orange.

You may be a tad biased :p

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I think taking players out of the game is supposed to help trigger Win, not prevent it...

Actually the only way right now to lower WIN is sending people to the wall. No matter if they are Rebels or Loyals.

From the daily status bar i would assume WIN is increasing automatically and was only slowed by sending someone to the wall last night. (by 50% comparing last night with the one night before)

3 minutes ago, rubeci said:

Actually the only way right now to lower WIN is sending people to the wall. No matter if they are Rebels or Loyals.

From the daily status bar i would assume WIN is increasing automatically and was only slowed by sending someone to the wall last night. (by 50% comparing last night with the one night before)

It's incredibly unlikely that sending two players to the wall would completely negate WIN, and it's likely going to increase in how fast it's increasing based on the number of players in game.

It's incredibly unlikely that sending two players to the wall would completely negate WIN, and it's likely going to increase in how fast it's increasing based on the number of players in game.

It's not like we're going to stop at two :v

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'm honestly playing up my frustrations for humor.

However, this is like the third game where someone fixates on something I said early on and get tunneled lol.

I feel like this whole site needs a "how to act townie" guide (myself included), cause I totally get that.  I mean, all I have to do over at MU is enter the room before someone accuses me of making a scum slip, lol.  One time it was simply because I used the word "too" when describing someone's past game as being town, assuming that meant I had TMI for the present game.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

And nobody claimed that to be the case... Sending a player to wall slows the increase down though.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's not like we're going to stop at two :v

I feel like this whole site needs a "how to act townie" guide (myself included), cause I totally get that.  I mean, all I have to do over at MU is enter the room before someone accuses me of making a scum slip, lol.  One time it was simply because I used the word "too" when describing someone's past game as being town, assuming that meant I had TMI for the present game.

Obviously there has to be an actual penalty to sending players to the wall, otherwise you can just systemically vote up everyone in game who's not the king.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Obviously there has to be an actual penalty to sending players to the wall, otherwise you can just systemically vote up everyone in game who's not the king.

Eventually the rebels will win or the rebellion will be over, that's what happens.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Eventually the rebels will win or the rebellion will be over, that's what happens.

Sending Loyals to the wall will weaken the kingdom directly. And it could also trigger conversion for other houses thus supporting the rebellion further.

1 minute ago, rubeci said:

Sending Loyals to the wall will weaken the kingdom directly. And it could also trigger conversion for other houses thus supporting the rebellion further.

Not really, the King gets a bigger army it seems and less players who could be converted?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Is it any surprise that you're trying to secure your power base so you won't be dethroned?

I mean, even if Jeod were nefarious, that's like getting mad at a hurricane for blowing over a palm tree... that's just what it does.  As it stands, I see no problem with reaching out to rubeci, even if it is a little unconventional...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, even if Jeod were nefarious, that's like getting mad at a hurricane for blowing over a palm tree... that's just what it does.  As it stands, I see no problem with reaching out to rubeci, even if it is a little unconventional...

Until you realize it allows him to vote you up, because he doesn't need your support...

Just now, Jeod said:

Well a player can only have one open at a time, so a rebel could have done the same. 

Hugh, I wonder if you would have any motivation to lie about having an alliance with the independent player after everything I've pointed out?