[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Well fortunately, Jeod seems to have made some kind of deal with rubeci. Unfortunately, if 3 rebels vote in a bloc, Jeod might be easily swayed, so who knows :v  There are certainly worse options than Shade, though.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well fortunately, Jeod seems to have made some kind of deal with rubeci. Unfortunately, if 3 rebels vote in a bloc, Jeod might be easily swayed, so who knows :v  There are certainly worse options than Shade, though.

It's the beginning of the end for everyone...

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Making sure that I specifically stay alive during a mafia game isn't my #1 goal. Even winning isn't always my goal. I have my own honor code that I follow. I don't betray fellow players, and I don't tolerate betrayal.

Yeah TBH town that tries to survive themselves as #1 goal is generally bad town.  In my champs game this year we had to yell at somebody for that, though they turned out okay in the end.

13 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah TBH town that tries to survive themselves as #1 goal is generally bad town.  In my champs game this year we had to yell at somebody for that, though they turned out okay in the end.

So, what happens if you aren't Town then, because you know, the King's the only one who really fills that description?

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, what happens if you aren't Town then, because you know, the King's the only one who really fills that description?

I mean, the statement applies to any alignment really.  Believe it or not, I do see your point, but I think you're being too inflexible.  Rather than alignments being reductive, they're fluid.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, the statement applies to any alignment really.  Believe it or not, I do see your point, but I think you're being too inflexible.  Rather than alignments being reductive, they're fluid.

Except for the King...

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Vote Shade

Shade probably has more utility at the wall that endlessly disrupting the Kingdom, too, in addition to whatever's been said, though I await his efforts to try to disprove that too.

Actually that's the easy part. :v

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, only one house has mechanics directed at Winter.

Unfortunately, I know enough about Lore to know that you might not entirely be talking out of your ass.  The problem is, still, it's you.  It's like there's a zombie invasion and there's only one gun, and the gun is super glued to the 4 year old's hand.  Sure would be useful to use the gun against the zombies, but the 4 year old has it....