[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I certainly didn't think Sunflower was the Hand (because I didn't think the hand and Jeod would both send an alliance request to the same player) so it is certainly plausible. Her supposed role probably makes that more likely.

First thing I said to Sunflower in the doc was "I actually was going to guess you were the Hand... until both you and Jeod sent me a request, then I ruled it out." and the response was "Ummm actually I AM the hand" or thereabouts.

@Shade939 You're on the platter today. Know why? Because you haven't sent me a single crow or given me any information to work with despite my saying Day Two that my strategy relied on the Old Gods ability--I even hinted at the Heart Tree project thinking that it might motivate you to work with me. The only thing you've really done this game is judge from the sidelines while doing who knows what at night. Orange and Voe may be harder reads, but your time is up.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Anyway, as for the numbers: I did indeed receive 5000 of Retaliation's troops along with his holding. Voe's math appears to be correct.

Did you have the option to build the Kingdom project we discard with the first choice, or was that option gone forever?

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Did you have the option to build the Kingdom project we discard with the first choice, or was that option gone forever?

I do. There’s a list, I simply gave two options from it.

I was willing to excuse Shade for his irrelevant one man spam believing he was the hand. Mostly due to your protective attitude on Day 2(?), Jeod.

Just now, Voe said:

Even if you're confident, it'd be wiser to go for the more dangerous person first.

And how is Orange more dangerous? My post said that Shade is the better scumread than you vs Orange.

I'll also note that I'm disappointed that Sunflower turned out to be the Hand. I was hoping we'd confirm a player like Cat5 or Irish, not someone i already considered a hardline loyalist.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

And how is Orange more dangerous? My post said that Shade is the better scumread than you vs Orange.

I don't consider shitposting a scumread.

Just now, Voe said:

I don't consider shitposting a scumread.

And I'm not surprised that a shitposter would be uncooperative.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Investing in my religion. It's unsurprisingly not that helpful.

The Old Gods of the Forest - innumerable and nameless spirits of each tree, rock, and stream worshiped by the Children of the Forest and later by the First Men. The original religion of the continent, it was later pushed back by the Faith of the Seven. In the present day, it is the majority religion only in the North and Beyond the Wall, though certain nobles houses in the south of the continent still follow it. This religion grants scouting actions, with the final tier you will be able to gain access to three eyed raven, able to see past and present actions of others.

Oh really?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'm really expecting everyone to be dead at this rate before I can get it.

The game's not set up for the first king to not be overthrown to delay everything.

Hence the PM changes. Again you complain about the game mechanics from the rebel perspective.