[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

It irritates me that not only did Jeod waste his confirmed royalist status to just vote the most voted player, he also didn't deny Shade was not the Hand. I ignored Shade that entire phase because I thought he was soft confirmed Royalist.

One might say I'm perturbed.

Just now, Retaliation said:

It irritates me that not only did Jeod waste his confirmed royalist status to just vote the most voted player, he also didn't deny Shade was not the Hand. I ignored Shade that entire phase because I thought he was soft confirmed Royalist.

I softed that Sunflower was the hand actually. I only defended Shade on Day 2 because he was the only player to claim Old Gods and was a critical part of the strategy.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Wait until you see how the games ends.

On 7/22/2019 at 12:50 PM, Jeod said:

Interesting. A character who doesn’t need to rely on religion to get things done. She sounds like an egoist.

On 7/22/2019 at 12:53 PM, Jeod said:

True, she’s probably Valyrian. Which means that she isn’t a threat yet. Stay the course.

On 7/22/2019 at 2:07 PM, Jeod said:

Her morality and character in the series don't amount to much when it comes to Verti60 mafia games. Logically speaking--and simpliying--, Daenerys fits the bill for a third party "secure the throne at all costs" role, because the character feels entitled to it. However, Valyrians appear to be specifically a late-game mechanic. I see no reason to pursue Sunflower further at the present time.

5 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

It was good to obfuscate the hand, at the time.

Have you confirmed that you can still religion or not?

Just now, Retaliation said:

"If it's not listed you don't have actions"

None of those quotes indicated she could be the Hand. 

Then you don't understand my personality. I ignored a possibly dangerous character accusation.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

"If it's not listed you don't have actions"

None of those quotes indicated she could be the Hand. 

Can you tell us anything about the desertion mechanic? Though I understand if you don't want to.

Just now, Jeod said:

@Retaliation Feel free to decline answering Orange's questions. I did make a deal. Besides, from a certain point of view if Shade and Orange are in cahoots, they may have hit a wall (heh) in their rebellion.

Nagh, I'm just being nice to tell everyone how to avoid dying.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

@Retaliation Feel free to decline answering Orange's questions. I did make a deal. Besides, from a certain point of view if Shade and Orange are in cahoots, they may have hit a wall (heh) in their rebellion.

Even if Shade is a rebel I doubt he's in chaoots with anyone but himself :p

At the end of the day, Jeod, I'll go with what you want to do (except voting myself, for obvious reasons).  I'm simply trying to help, but if you want to do something else, it's your Kingdom, and your fate, not mine.

My questions have a specific purpose:  Judging the viability of gameplay post-wall.  Given the number of religions (and therefore how we're likely spread out and each religion has few followers), sending people to the wall could make some extinct, effectively removing content from the game, and I'm wondering if Verti would actually do that.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Trying to solve problems before they have a chance to happen.

Did you know that when a kingdom is razed to the ground the new king and loyalists have to start fresh? Projects must be rebuilt, religion is reset, etc.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

At the end of the day, Jeod, I'll go with what you want to do (except voting myself, for obvious reasons).  I'm simply trying to help, but if you want to do something else, it's your Kingdom, and your fate, not mine.

My questions have a specific purpose:  Judging the viability of gameplay post-wall.  Given the number of religions (and therefore how we're likely spread out and each religion has few followers), sending people to the wall could make some extinct, effectively removing content from the game, and I'm wondering if Verti would actually do that.

Orange, I'm very specifically pointing out that it is your fate today...

Just now, Jeod said:

Did you know that when a kingdom is razed to the ground the new king and loyalists have to start fresh? Projects must be rebuilt, religion is reset, etc.

So, is that the same type of made up rule like you can't vote up the king?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Only if I'm voted.  No matter who's voted it's Jeod's fate.

jeod's going to try and kill everyone since that's what he's been setting himself for, they're gong to fight back, anyone and anything not involved in that fighting is probably going to win.

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Do you think you can spend the entire game ignoring Rubeci without it coming back to haunt you later on?

I guess you must remember DAY 1 differently.

Enough with the distraction and since you're not the hand...

##vote Shade939

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

jeod's going to try and kill everyone since that's what he's been setting himself for, they're gong to fight back, anyone and anything not involved in that fighting is probably going to win.

Sounds like an anime dream sequence.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

*hasnt eliminated a single soul from the game*

On 7/22/2019 at 7:12 PM, VERTi60 said:

Final Day Three Vote Count:

bjswRnh.png

qs5GiTD.png?1 The Long Night 3 qs5GiTD.png?1

You have chosen Retaliation as the Rebel House:

Robin Arryn

Character: Robin Arryn, the Lord of The Eyrie

20?cb=20170101094153 House Arryn
Faction: Loyal

"As High as Honor." Rulers of the Vale of Arryn from the castle of the Eyrie, originally as the Kings of Mountain and Valeand more recently as Defenders of the Vale and Wardens of the East. House Arryn is focused on tougher defense of their own capital, which is compensated by limited attacks.

Holdings:
The Eyrie