[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

What desertion mechanic?

;)

I miss my house ability. Once per rebellion immunity from assaults? Yes please.

Not like rebels appear to want to assault anything :v

Anywho, as entertaining as Shade is, I need to take care of some things, be back in like 30 minutes.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Did you not notice your theory on me has been disproven :p

Pinpoint the moment, please, because I didn't.

I worked my ass off today dissecting the thread and debunking every single point you made, just for you to reply with this shit excuse for an answer.

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

It irritates me that not only did Jeod waste his confirmed royalist status to just vote the most voted player, he also didn't deny Shade was not the Hand. I ignored Shade that entire phase because I thought he was soft confirmed Royalist.

One might say I'm perturbed.

I'll be even more perturbed if on top of it all Orange walks free.

5 minutes ago, Voe said:

Pinpoint the moment, please, because I didn't.

I worked my ass off today dissecting the thread and debunking every single point you made, just for you to reply with this shit excuse for an answer.

4 hours ago, Voe said:

If my theory on Rebels hitting the hand Night 3 is correct, then they already know who it is.

We need to know it too, if we want to start putting the pieces together.

I'm asking for the hand to come out, and for Jeod to confirm it.

I hope the hand is aware that when the king goes, so will he/she. It's in their best interest to place themselves on the correct side, today.

If I'm a rebel the hand wouldn't have been hit, because I already knew who the hand was.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

If I'm a rebel the hand wouldn't have been hit, because I already knew who the hand was.

Implying you had the knowledge the hand would be impossible to convert. Which you didn't, because at best it could be a speculation.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Wow what moving goalposts.

Another enlightened contribution. I am sorry that every time you tried to pull a case out of your ass ended with a disappointment, but this doesn't mean you should give up and stop trying.

Just now, Voe said:

Another enlightened contribution. I am sorry that every time you tried to pull a case out of your ass ended with a disappointment, but this doesn't mean you should give up and stop trying.

You're the one pulling a case out of your ass.  Anyone can see with the info Verti provided that it's near certain the hand can't be converted.  Technically speculation yes, but it's speculation you yourself are adhering to.

You're the one pulling a case out of your ass.  Anyone can see with the info Verti provided that it's near certain the hand can't be converted.  Technically speculation yes, but it's speculation you yourself are adhering to.

Then tell me what do you think happened to scum tonight?

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Then tell me what do you think happened to scum tonight?

I think they hit Sunflower, but it was someone else other than me who made the decision, a group that didn't know it was the hand.

I think they hit Sunflower, but it was someone else other than me who made the decision, a group that didn't know it was the hand.

Then why was your original assumption that they either had an ability cooldown or they spent time fortifying and gaining strength?

I mean, the numbers were there, and I already brought them up. You, on the other hand, were very fast in trying to pin all of it on me.

You, the guy who with full confidence promised us that Retal was scum, offering yourself on a plate weren't that the case. Or have you forgotten about that?

Just now, Voe said:

Then why was your original assumption that they either had an ability cooldown or they spent time fortifying and gaining strength?

I mean, the numbers were there, and I already brought them up. You, on the other hand, were very fast in trying to pin all of it on me.

You, the guy who with full confidence promised us that Retal was scum, offering yourself on a plate weren't that the case. Or have you forgotten about that?

I didn't necessarily suggest those were the likely outcomes, merely that they were possibilities, there's a difference.  Part of putting those forward was reaction fishing, seeing who'd respond and how.  Seeing who has TMI.

Regarding yesterday's calculus, it was more of a "there's 2 rebels between Irish/Voe/Retal" and I went in on that argument, pre-hammer I was leaning Retal-Irish and now with Retal confirmed loyalist it's you-Irish.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I didn't necessarily suggest those were the likely outcomes, merely that they were possibilities, there's a difference.  Part of putting those forward was reaction fishing, seeing who'd respond and how.  Seeing who has TMI.

Town doesn't make half-assed claims based on shady recollection of details which crumble under scrutiny. Scum does that. Because they cannot make actual cases, because they have to make them up in order to have townies framed. And they need to do it, especially if they gamble and lose, like you with Retail.

Everything you threw at me today crumbled. But you keep coming. And it keeps crumbling.

Show me at least a little bit of respect and try a bit harder. Spend some 30 minutes getting something solid, with quotes and numbers. Maybe then I won't feel like I'm wasting time responding to your posts.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Town doesn't make half-assed claims based on shady recollection of details which crumble under scrutiny. Scum does that. Because they cannot make actual cases, because they have to make them up in order to have townies framed. And they need to do it, especially if they gamble and lose, like you with Retail.

Everything you threw at me today crumbled. But you keep coming. And it keeps crumbling.

Show me at least a little bit of respect and try a bit harder. Spend some 30 minutes getting something solid, with quotes and numbers. Maybe then I won't feel like I'm wasting time responding to your posts.

For the first paragraph:  No, literally that's the reason.  If you don't like it, tough.  More discussion is good for solving, and throwing those possibilities out there is pro-discussion.  That's good for rebel-hunting.

Everything I put forward against you has not crumbled.  I'll admit my eyeball of the chart was wrong, but you've still acted shady because I don't buy your BS role claim, especially as it has the exact same flaw people attack mine over.  It's almost hilarious.  Indeed, your role as claimed might be even *more* specialized.  My role told me what I got as both loyalist and rebel even before the decision had to be made (and before Verti edits), so I don't know what to tell you, if you're missing something that just seems like a bad claim to me.  If this winds up loyalist on loyalist then maybe Verti's design has been underestimated I guess, but I just really don't buy it.

In the interests of maybe being productive, I'll unvote for now too.  We're just creating a big mess, regardless of which one of us may have the more salient points, and there are other things to discuss (hopefully at a more reasonable hour of the day).

##unvote

You're a tough nut to crack, Oranje, I give you that.

I backtracked into Day 3 looking through your posts. That's the day when rebels acquired a new member. I was wondering when was the first time you mentioned your conversion affiliation. I figured you had to be town Day 2, otherwise you'd have no knowledge of the loyalist army mechanics - it was prior to the private Sunflower doc opening, and I can't think of another source. Were you a rebel, you must have been converted Night 2.

So i went back to Day 2. While you didn't mention conversion resistance, you mentioned knowledge into the topic and hinted you'd have tricks up your sleeve.

No matter how scummy your playstyle seems to me, I literally have nothing solid to pin you down with.

Here, I'm no longer hypocritical.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

You're a tough nut to crack, Oranje, I give you that.

I backtracked into Day 3 looking through your posts. That's the day when rebels acquired a new member. I was wondering when was the first time you mentioned your conversion affiliation. I figured you had to be town Day 2, otherwise you'd have no knowledge of the loyalist army mechanics - it was prior to the private Sunflower doc opening, and I can't think of another source. Were you a rebel, you must have been converted Night 2.

So i went back to Day 2. While you didn't mention conversion resistance, you mentioned knowledge into the topic and hinted you'd have tricks up your sleeve.

No matter how scummy your playstyle seems to me, I literally have nothing solid to pin you down with.

Here, I'm no longer hypocritical.

Was the info not publicly posted back then? Kinda hard to keep track with Verti edits, though I know that might not help my case.  I mean, I'm a loyalist still, so the truth is on my side, but just saying.

But yeah, I was partially trying to draw a conversion attempt onto me, hoping rebels would think I had a booster for their conversion or something.

It's a shame I didn't multiquote it when I saw it, but Luis mentioned at some point she's sitting on her ass doing nothing because all she can do is upgrade her religion, but doesn't have points.

It gave me a slight townie whiff as about that time I felt the same way.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

It's a shame I didn't multiquote it when I saw it, but Luis mentioned at some point she's sitting on her ass doing nothing because all she can do is upgrade her religion, but doesn't have points.

It gave me a slight townie whiff as about that time I felt the same way.

Theme song for going to the wall (apparently):

Good morning. I've got another full day of work ahead of me and it'll be about the same as yesterday, with little activity from me until the end of the day. Hopefully this time I can catch hammer. My vote stays on Shade. I'll try to check in for new developments.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

Good morning. I've got another full day of work ahead of me and it'll be about the same as yesterday, with little activity from me until the end of the day. Hopefully this time I can catch hammer. My vote stays on Shade. I'll try to check in for new developments.

Good morning.

There is only one Town player in game and that is the King, if everyone is going to insist on treating this on a normal game of mafia, then all of the Royals are Neutral players that can eventually become Mafia.

Naturally, the only Town player in game has the goal of eliminating every and all threats to themselves. And if you pay attention to our standard mafia games, they usually end with only a handful of players alive at the end.

So, why exactly is everyone trying to follow a formula that's only going against their own interest and will result in their own deaths?

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you pardon my use of werewolf terms instead of mafia, there's a term "Too Wolfy to be a Wolf" or TWtbaW", which is kinda how I feel about Shade, but if that's the direction we want to go I won't argue.

Recall your own argument earlier in the game that rebels would want to overthrow the king while destroying as little as possible so that the kingdom they inherit is as strong as possible. Shade is doing this because if both Rubeci and Retal join the rebel vote, they only need one loyalist to break away to get what they want.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Recall your own argument earlier in the game that rebels would want to overthrow the king while destroying as little as possible so that the kingdom they inherit is as strong as possible. Shade is doing this because if both Rubeci and Retal join the rebel vote, they only need one loyalist to break away to get what they want.

Retal can't vote though? Only Rubeci can because he wasn't actually sent to the wall?