[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

67619152_2526359374077428_16159010304473

Here. Had i still AutoCAD in this computer I'd have done a more thorough analysis based on circumference segmenting, but this is what i take out of these:

At the start of Day 2 the red section appears to be 2x as wide as the green one. Assuming Rubeci has a starting army of the same size as everyone else (10k), it would suggest the rebels own 20k troops, making it most likely a two-player team.

At the start of Day 3, the red section expands by 50% (literally the width of the green slice). Assumption being the rebels have grown by another 10k, at the cost of the blue section. 3rd member recruited.

At the start of Day 4, the green section expands by 50%. Given the base seemed to be 10k, it would indicate a 5k influx. This happens at the cost of the blue section, while the red section doesn't change in size(!). This is Retaliation's force split 50:50, between the green Night's Watch and blue Loyalists.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

At the start of Day 3, the red section expands by 50% (literally the width of the green slice). Assumption being the rebels have grown by another 10k, at the cost of the blue section. 3rd member recruited.

Hmmmm.  I mean, I guess if it's measured, and that's the case.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I still think he's a dangerous individual though who's probably hiding something, but I'll defer to Jeod on that matter.

Ignoring the actual known independent in game, with completely unknown abilities...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, my confidence is the survival of the kingdom is severely lacking if that's your response.

If you're so concerned with defending against WIN, shouldn't you be wanting us to be sending random rebels/loyalists to the wall, basically anybody who is NOT Jeod/Rubeci?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Do you think you can spend the entire game ignoring Rubeci without it coming back to haunt you later on?

I know we can't do anything about him at this time, and I actually think we can keep him as an ally. I don't think he is the "final boss".

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I know we can't do anything about him at this time, and I actually think we can keep him as an ally. I don't think he is the "final boss".

I expect he'll be forced to attack us at the very least if he wants to survive as WIN approaches.

I swear instead of figuring out who the potential rebels aside from Orange could be you guys are going off on a massive tangent trying to derail the discussion.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm pretty sure you said something different earlier.

My holding prevents effects from effecting me as long as I don't join the rebels (I guess technically it doesn't say anything about neutrals).

Just now, Voe said:

I swear instead of figuring out who the potential rebels aside from Orange could be you guys are going off on a massive tangent trying to derail the discussion.

Does finding the rebels actually help us survive?