[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

Uh oh, I missed day start. Hello, council of Category 5’s. I too am Category 5, for I like virtual car racing and Edelgard from the hit turn-based strategy game, Fire Emblem.

As I have appeared late, I can only reasonably vote for a no lynch today. I also have premium information and can tell you that N3 ChopBam will be revealed as Town. 

#vote NoLynch

5 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Uh oh, I missed day start. Hello, council of Category 5’s. I too am Category 5, for I like virtual car racing and Edelgard from the hit turn-based strategy game, Fire Emblem.

As I have appeared late, I can only reasonably vote for a no lynch today. I also have premium information and can tell you that N3 ChopBam will be revealed as Town. 

#vote NoLynch

Hmmmm....

Just now, Shade939 said:

It occurs to me but I couldn't vote Category 5 for president now since iLTS his me with a stick...

I think it's pretty obvious how iLTS is planning on winning the election now...

No lynch isn't ILTS' idea though.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Is that your response to this clear violation of voting rights by an government representative. :p

It's just a function of how Jeod does dayblocks, we had this conversation last game when ILTS dayblock didn't voteblock, so if the stick is an action ILTS requested himself, he probably didn't even intend for the voteblock to be a primary feature. For what it's worth, I support Jeod's interpretation of how Dayblocks work.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The iLTS-Mojoman exchange kinda triggered me a little, but I tend to scum read both of them. Always a little wary of iLTS day-1 gambits, but Mojoman's response to it felt like scum POV.

For now, though,

##vote nolynch

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why would a town player be worried if ILTS is trying to make himself a target?

That's not Mojo's argument. He's saying Scum!ILTS WOULDN'T be worried about people knowing he has a day block, because there's no scum planning against him, hence why he did it. Town!ILTS WOULD be worried, and thus would have not done that.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That's not Mojo's argument. He's saying Scum!ILTS WOULDN'T be worried about people knowing he has a day block, because there's no scum planning against him, hence why he did it. Town!ILTS WOULD be worried, and thus would have not done that.

It's about the INFO that he has a dayblock, not the fact that he did the dayblock.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why would a town player be worried if ILTS is trying to make himself a target?

I'd be more concerned about a Town player with a dayblock being killed before he could use his ability at an opportune moment.

Although, I'm not certain it's a high profile ability to pick off at game start.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm off to work momentarily, so I can't really argue the point, but that is not how I interpreted his reaction.

I mean, that's how I interpreted it, and what led me to agree with him. It's the logical conclusion of the argument I usually bash Shade over the head with every game.

My reaction was that  it's  unnecessary information for scum. We dont know what sort of day abilities scum has, so unless iLTS has some master plan I can't understand, then it seems unnecessary. 

10 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm off to work momentarily, so I can't really argue the point, but that is not how I interpreted his reaction.

You might be reading too much into his initial comment on that exchange, and that might be more of a filler comment than anything.

Just now, Mojoman said:

My reaction was that  it's  unnecessary information for scum. We dont know what sort of day abilities scum has, so unless iLTS has some master plan I can't understand, then it seems unnecessary. 

There's always the obvious Neutral role that involves beating people up with a stick for their victory condition.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

So we're more or less thinking the same thing, just with slightly different phrasing and emphasis.

Just now, Shade939 said:

There's always the obvious Neutral role that involves beating people up with a stick for their victory condition.

Yeah but a neutral doesn't do reckless things either, they try to survive. That's a hairbrained suggestion Shade and you know it.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

And I mean, to be clear, my position is still no lynch, but talking ILTS into a more charitable position than he actually is shouldn't be encouraged.

UNLESS you have an actual intelligent point, I should say. Good conversation is always welcome.

Spitwads from the back of class are not welcome.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah but a neutral doesn't do reckless things either, they try to survive. That's a hairbrained suggestion Shade and you know it.

That obviously depends on their victory conditions, which if winning is based on using your ability a certain number of times...

Just now, Shade939 said:

That obviously depends on their victory conditions, which if winning is based on using your ability a certain number of times...

Neutrals are about survival, if they have a secondary objective they're TP.  That said, in your bizzaro world where this is true, doing this still endangers that condition because it could make them a target, so I still find it a very dubious idea at best.

As always, I think orange is scum, but that's because 80% of the time he is and the rest he's not, but he hasn't shown any hostile signs unlike iLTS who took away Shades voting power who is always the first to die at night, I don't knoooowww..... But something's fishy

But for now ##vote nolynch

I dont want to make any rash moves until I get more info