[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Imagine wanting an alternate victory condition. The only righteous path is the pursuit of justice and eliminating all non-town players. Shame on all of you TP choosers.

I generally prefer being a TP or Neutral when I have a role that adds in an ability that expands upon the usual gameplay.

Something like a shopkeeper role that adds a shop into the game that other players can use.

8 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I generally prefer being a TP or Neutral when I have a role that adds in an ability that expands upon the usual gameplay.

Something like a shopkeeper role that adds a shop into the game that other players can use.

What is a shop keeper role?

1 minute ago, Louis said:

What is a shop keeper role?

Past CYOR game I was Cryano Jones from Star Trek,  I was a neutral player who has a masonry I could use to sell items with various effects to players in game as long as they had enough money to buy them, their was a town vault with gold in it, and everyone received something like one coin every day and night phase.

20 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Past CYOR game I was Cryano Jones from Star Trek,  I was a neutral player who has a masonry I could use to sell items with various effects to players in game as long as they had enough money to buy them, their was a town vault with gold in it, and everyone received something like one coin every day and night phase.

Ohhh okay

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, like I said, I requested Third Party but got made town, so honestly, we should all be freaking out about who is actually scum/third party if Jeod deemed it necessary to make me Town.

Bull Moose party is the real town!

4 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

I also have premium information and can tell you that N3 ChopBam will be revealed as Town. 

😎 Your name seems vaguely familiar to me sir. Have we met?

7 minutes ago, Louis said:

Hahahaha I wonder who has choose a character from Naruto, speaking of which I have been watching lately

2nd night post but whatever.

My wife has gotten back into it, I've flip flopped on liking it. It follows the normal trope of "me strong, oh no, bad guy stronger, me get stronger, oh no this bad guy stronger... etc..." with escalating power levels and such, but I actually find the character interactions to be good.

DAY TWO

Rise and shine, bilge rats! It appears ChopBam was obliterated last night. There's absolutely no trace of him, so you have no idea who he was or what items he held if any.

image.png.93455dc5fa50c6e7cd42f02cacb07e3d.png