Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

Just now, Retaliation said:

Orange was also the only one pushing that sunflower could have been the one who tried to NK you right?

I believe so. I was sitting on it because I wanted to see how things played out with KY and Orange's reaction, but Orange/KY were my two suspects today.

Orange was also the only one pushing that sunflower could have been the one who tried to NK you right?

Actually no, I was interested in seeing where that led, but I was always more inclined to believe that Sunflower was telling the truth. If anything, I'm just aggressively agro on you specifically.

But then why would KY use tactical scan on Orange?

Yeah, I guess scum know my abilities, but we never got out of him if they just know the names or know what the actions DO too, which is why I wanted him to keep talking.

Though how the hell are gummy bears related to kaiju, unless you really are the giant marshmellow man.

And like, you guys have no idea how hard I argued about what is and is not kaiju appropriate with Shade (I was the one arguing for a permissive attitude), so I'm naturally suspicious of things that don't seem very kaiju-y.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Though how the hell are gummy bears related to kaiju, unless you really are the giant marshmellow man.

And like, you guys have no idea how hard I argued about what is and is not kaiju appropriate with Shade (I was the one arguing for a permissive attitude), so I'm naturally suspicious of things that don't seem very kaiju-y.

I mean just read my hints. Cherry flavors, water absorbent. Passes out mini gummies.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I mean just read my hints. Cherry flavors, water absorbent. Passes out mini gummies.

Kaiju is not a genre I'm very well versed in, but if there was some sort of edible kaiju I think I've heard about it.  Unless you're some sort of giant baby that stuffed fruit rollups down its diaper.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Kaiju is not a genre I'm very well versed in, but if there was some sort of edible kaiju I think I've heard about it.  Unless you're some sort of giant baby that stuffed fruit rollups down its diaper.

Tbh I’m really only about 5 pounds. The biggest gummy bear so far is those jumbo ones on a stick I think.