[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Mojoman said:

How much do you trust that Retal can protect you tonight?

He's the only option I've got at this point. To get a lynch off of me, I'd have to provide a better lynch target. That means making enemies with mafia. So... I'm hoping Retal's protection works like he claims.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's part of why I believe this, because there is so little sign of other town investigative roles.

I mean there's so little sign of anybody doing anything, that's why I believe a claim of someone who's claimed nothing as having done something.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's part of why I believe this, because there is so little sign of other town investigative roles.

You're 2/3rds of the way towards having one :P

I'm hoping Chop has Irish's dragon ball, and I hope it goes to one of us (probably iLikeToSnipe). If this is the case, Snipe can pass his ball to you, and you can wish for whatever investigative action you like. Sounds great, right?

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

You're 2/3rds of the way towards having one :P

I'm hoping Chop has Irish's dragon ball, and I hope it goes to one of us (probably iLikeToSnipe). If this is the case, Snipe can pass his ball to you, and you can wish for whatever investigative action you like. Sounds great, right?

As I've already stated, I'm not hanging on to any items.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm not the one that needs to be convinced about whether or not you're teamed with Chopbam. I think it dawned on the rest of us all at about the same time.

I mean, there's still Anon, Mojo, and potentially even Shade if we're being technical.

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

He's the only option I've got at this point. To get a lynch off of me, I'd have to provide a better lynch target. That means making enemies with mafia. So... I'm hoping Retal's protection works like he claims.

I could do you one better, you could track me and not die. I'll do literally nothing tonight, so you can confirm my alignment and I guarantee you won't die.

I can also guarantee I'll be alive in the morning too.

Just now, Mojoman said:

I could do you one better, you could track me and not die. I'll do literally nothing tonight, so you can confirm my alignment and I guarantee you won't die.

If you've got a way to guarantee my safety I can do that. I don't have any reads on you, which is both a reason to investigate you and also a reason not to trust you.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Why are you trying to draw iLTS away from Orange?

If I am scum, I either get called a liar like iLTS says, or I have to forgo my night action, which would harm scum and then also get called scum d/t alignment check anyways.

And if iLTS dies? Well then it's obviously me as well. 

No loss for town.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Wait... didn't you say that your ability blocks somebody and gives you a one-time copy of their ability?

I will transform into a one shot of your abilities, I'm pretty sure you won't set off my defense, which is not a block anyway.