[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

So it should be a given by now, but I'll reiterate for the newbie: any day actions that aren't passives are considered one-time use. Any day passives are infinite unless specifically stated.

Really, not something I should have to point out.

Is that your defense?

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I think it might just be due to votes use the same targeting syntax as actions.

To be fair, I've thought of roles before that do activate upon being voted.  I'm not one of them now, but they are possible.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yeah I believe it implies, iLTS is immune to a day kill also, Orange is not.

But also this.  Bit also if someone tries it I'm going to go back to the "I'm not so sure that's going to do what you think it does" bit.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

So the summary of todays events is that Shade seems to be upping his fishing plays this game, iLTS overreacts, Orange is indecisive on if Shade's fishing is scummy or towny this game, and Cat5 thinks it was a great play?

When I'm god-emperor I'm going to make reading classes mandatory and the only thing people are allowed to read is my posts in this thread until they come to the correct conclusion.