[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, to clarify, it does not appear like the wound I received is infectious, but that might just be my role coming into play with me being an undead.

Wait, so you actually WERE stabbed, it wasn't a failed stabbing?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It was more of a slashing motion, which I assume the point is to infect your target with some substance on the knife instead of kill them.

Could be an attempted delayed kill... we don't do those much here, but they're a pretty standard mechanics on other forums.

27 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'd honestly assume I'd be immune because of my role.

But it might also be RNG based chance on top of that.

Knowing nothing about this, I'd say it's probably your role, and you're just obsessed with RNG.

Then again, FRAYDO died :v

13 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

No, I have no idea what that's about. If I'm right about what happened to me, Shade should have received an item as well.

And I do not have an item, and neither did my action work, so I have to assume I was basically roadblocked from visiting him because of the attack also.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Interesting. I want to hear what Irish has to say about this then.

From a game mechanic standpoint.

I assume the roleblock was to prevent me from immediately infecting another player right after I was stabbed. Which, since I don't appear to be infectious, also implies that I avoided being infected.

Which on that fun note, we'll have roles that can't visit players because they're infectious, and roles that don't have an ability to visit other players...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

From a game mechanic standpoint.

I assume the roleblock was to prevent me from immediately infecting another player right after I was stabbed. Which, since I don't appear to be infectious, also implies that I avoided being infected.

Which on that fun note, we'll have roles that can't visit players because they're infectious, and roles that don't have an ability to visit other players...

But you did attempt to visit Irish last night correct?