[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I quoted that post, but I was more referencing where you seemed to guess that Irishman blocked people before Retal revealed it, as that was quite prescient.

Though I'd forgotten you'd said you didn't visit anyone.

Ahh, fair enough.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So TheIrishman can't be visited at all unless you have a ticket? That's kinda weird.

Roleblock immunity would probably get through. 

Honestly a little concerned about my well being now that I've had to admit that I can bypass Irish's roleblock.

21 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

How do you know the knife roleblocked you though?

17 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Like this knife as you describe it just sounds needlessly complex and I don't think we should make those assumptions about it, the things you're saying go against my GMing instinct.

15 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Ehhh... I mean... this is almost a sensible rationale... but then again... seeing your action fail is kind of a notification in and of itself too...

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean I can't speak for Jeod, but to be fair if I was doing it I do see your point.

13 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Have you considered the possibility that Irish has a protective passive of some kind? That and a direct roleblock both make more sense than the knife being the roleblock.

Orange and KY, which Orange was arguing how the knife worked, as KY was arguing as if he knew Irish was behind the ability already.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Roleblock immunity would probably get through. 

Honestly a little concerned about my well being now that I've had to admit that I can bypass Irish's roleblock.

I guess that depends on if you think TheIrishman is scum or not, though I think he would know what was going on anyway. Or if items get collected on kills, or there is an item thief, I guess.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I guess that depends on if you think TheIrishman is scum or not, though I think he would know what was going on anyway. Or if items get collected on kills, or there is an item thief, I guess.

More that I'm a good target for whoever's infecting people if they need to find away to visit Irish.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Orange and KY, which Orange was arguing how the knife worked, as KY was arguing as if he knew Irish was behind the ability already.

Why would the knife and the roleblock be connected though? We just established they aren't.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Why would the knife and the roleblock be connected though? We just established they aren't.

You were arguing from the viewpoint of knowing that they couldn't be, while not knowing what had actually rolebocked me. Even wondering if perhaps it was accurate, and Jeod as the GM had changed the ability on you to balance it out a bit more.

Shade's point doesn't establish how either KY or I could know about Irish's roleblock, unless KY *did* travel to Irish and is lying.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You were arguing from the viewpoint of knowing that they couldn't be, while not knowing what had actually rolebocked me. Even wondering if perhaps it was accurate, and Jeod as the GM had changed the ability on you to balance it out a bit more.

I was arguing it couldn't work that way because I've been a GM and your "theory" is not how mafia plays and was making me question if you're ready to host a game.

I was arguing it couldn't work that way because I've been a GM and your "theory" is not how mafia plays and was making me question if you're ready to host a game.

You deciding to argue against my interpretation of information in my own PM. That's not something you do without an outside source of information to discredit it with.

TheIrishman roleblocking everyone who visits him wasn't something that seemed likely either. It was either the knife roleblocked, or two different people from different alignments both targeted him. It was kind of a coin flip to me which was true.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You deciding to argue against my interpretation of information in my own PM. That's not something you do without an outside source of information to discredit it with.

No, that's something I do because I know how you think, and you think wrong a lot.  I have a very order of operations dependent ability, I talk order of operations a lot with Jeod, your interpretation made no sense from an order of operations viewpoint.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

TheIrishman roleblocking everyone who visits him wasn't something that seemed likely either. It was either the knife roleblocked, or two different people from different alignments both targeted him. It was kind of a coin flip to me which was true.

Yeah but I didn't know anything about that till Retal revealed it.  I wasn't making that argument.

No, that's something I do because I know how you think, and you think wrong a lot.  I have a very order of operations dependent ability, I talk order of operations a lot with Jeod, your interpretation made no sense from an order of operations viewpoint.

You need to settle down.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You need to settle down.

Sorry if I'm being a bit abrasive.  I just feel as if this is stuff I go over all the time, and I tend to get set off when I have to repeat myself.  I'm a stickler for rules so the order of operations is something I'm very passionate about, even if that sounds very lame and nerdy.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Well, in any case, we're a bit stuck until we hear from @Louis, @iLikeToSnipe, and @Anon_Kat about any information they want to share about what they were doing last night.

If not, then obviously they're in the "I didn't visit anyone last night train so you shouldn't infect me."

You can come infect me if you want... with your love.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Well, in any case, we're a bit stuck until we hear from @Louis, @iLikeToSnipe, and @Anon_Kat about any information they want to share about what they were doing last night.

If not, then obviously they're in the "I didn't visit anyone last night train so you shouldn't infect me."

I've got nothing relevant to share. Getting caught up right now.