[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

21 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, it's not the best move, but at the same time, he does this all the time, so on a scale of things I'd still probably rank ILTS a bit below Shade, but I'm sure Shade will do his damndest to rectify that soon.

This post is what I keep referencing. Yeah, maybe it's a bit oblique, but let me translate it for you:  I find ILTS more scummy than Shade, and I threw in a joke about "but Shade is surely going to do something scummy in the future, you know how he is"

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

This post is what I keep referencing. Yeah, maybe it's a bit oblique, but let me translate it for you:  I find ILTS more scummy than Shade, and I threw in a joke about "but Shade is surely going to do something scummy in the future, you know how he is"

Interesting, so you're placing a higher value on a player the more Town like you think they are...

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Why would somebody be focusing on finding town players if they aren't town? :psyduck:

He's implying I'm third party maybe? He does that? Actually wouldn't such an accusation kinda imply he's mafia looking for third party? Hmmmm.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Yeah, I'd only be selective in my kills as mafia if I thought a neutral would side with me to win. Otherwise it's just killing the biggest threat or killing a person to try and make something specific happen. There's really no "town hunting" as mafia.

Mafia would want to do the opposite right? Muddy the waters about who is town instead of clearing them.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Mafia would want to do the opposite right? Muddy the waters about who is town instead of clearing them.

Yeah, unless they're trying to buddy someone, they want to keep as many people on the table as mafia candidates as possible.