[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I guess there could be an incubation period...  Or maybe... and this is NOT fishing cause I'm not asking anyone to volunteer the information... if someone gets infected they can be healed if we have a healer.

Although, probably a more relevant point is someone is probably going to use this ability again. And the next person is probably far less resistant than I am.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Although, probably a more relevant point is someone is probably going to use this ability again. And the next person is probably far less resistant than I am.

Sounds like passive defenses are on the menu for quite a few people though, so while maybe not undead, whoever is doing this might not have such a simple time.

5 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm still doing my second read of the D2 comments so I might have missed it... But why was "cult" the first thing you thought of with an infected knife?

Are you not aware of the history of mafia on this forum?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I am aware of many games, but not all. So why was that the first thing it made you think of?

We have a history of cults, and infection spreads like a disease and converts people, I've considered several roles like that myself in the past and even publicly talked about them.  You can ask plenty of people, especially Shade.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

We have a history of cults, and infection spreads like a disease and converts people, I've considered several roles like that myself in the past and even publicly talked about them.  You can ask plenty of people, especially Shade.

Maybe it's just our differences in experience, but the first thing that makes me think of is a delayed SK. Almost like an arson/SK combo.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Maybe it's just our differences in experience, but the first thing that makes me think of is a delayed SK. Almost like an arson/SK combo.

That is another possibility I raised, and honestly classical flavor could point to that more maybe.  That's a fairly common mechanic... elsewhere... I don't think we've ever done it here though.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

There was a visceroid one too but it got shot D1 I think?

Oh, yes! THAT game! Truth be told, the visceroid got overshadowed by Jeod's incredible scumplay (or Town's bottemless gullibility with Cat5 being the sole exception, take your pick.)

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That is another possibility I raised, and honestly classical flavor could point to that more maybe.  That's a fairly common mechanic... elsewhere... I don't think we've ever done it here though.

In all honesty, something kinda like that was one of the ideas I had for this CYOR. But I wanted to do something I've absolutely never done before, so Impostor it was.