[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

17 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I do not generate reports. My targets do...

I thought Irish was a safe target considering the whole roleblock everyone who visits him thing, but I was wrong apparently.

Ya know I thought the same thing also idk but I tried to pass him an item but it didn't work and I ended up not being able to move today and the next night

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Okay hear me out. I gave Irish the ability to self watch last night. If we collect the dragonballs and wish Irish back to life, he should be able to tell us who killed him.

I mean, yes, but that could take some time... time during which we could just find the killers other ways potentially...

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Let me reexplain that, so last night I passed him and item, ended up getting role blocked. Then I got another report saying, that I can't move/pass items today or the next night... Weird

So basically a super roleblock? (This is musing out loud for consensus on what to call this claim)

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

Okay here's a theory, I'm not surprised that scum went after Irish, they might have been after the dragon balls so either scum has one and is trying to collect them all

Wouldn't you be a more likely target? After all, Irish had defenses, that "role block everyone who visits him"? TBH I'm mildly worried now if scum could get to him.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Wouldn't you be a more likely target? After all, Irish had defenses, that "role block everyone who visits him"? TBH I'm mildly worried now if scum could get to him.

I can see why I would be a more likely target, but knowing Irish wanted me to pass my dragon ball to him, he would have two balls. So going after him they would be able to get the his items. I forsure know I might die the next night because I would be able to move N3. But knowing that I wouldn't have been able to kill Irish since I was roleblocked and still have my dragonball

4 minutes ago, Louis said:

I can see why I would be a more likely target, but knowing Irish wanted me to pass my dragon ball to him, he would have two balls. So going after him they would be able to get the his items. I forsure know I might die the next night because I would be able to move N3. But knowing that I wouldn't have been able to kill Irish since I was roleblocked and still have my dragonball

Could you maybe rephrase this, I don't quite understand.

18 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So basically a super roleblock? (This is musing out loud for consensus on what to call this claim)

That actually makes sense. Irish claims he roleblocks anyone who visits him. What if mafia had a one-time super roleblock as their counter to him? I guess only way to confirm is to see if anyone else was affected.

Which just made me realize something... If there are others who were roleblocked, that probably makes Retal scum.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That actually makes sense. Irish claims he roleblocks anyone who visits him. What if mafia had a one-time super roleblock as their counter to him? I guess only way to confirm is to see if anyone else was affected.

Which just made me realize something... If there are others who were roleblocked, that probably makes Retal scum.

I don't follow, could you elaborate? (Did I suddenly get slow :? ) I'm not necessarily saying I don't believe you I'm just saying I don't get it.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't follow, could you elaborate? (Did I suddenly get slow :? ) I'm not necessarily saying I don't believe you I'm just saying I don't get it.

If I understand you correctly, you were suspecting that mafia did a super roleblock on Irish. Blocking him and anyone else who visited him. That can't be true if Retal is town, since he said he visited him. But if there is someone else who visited and was roleblocked (like Louis)... Then the implication is that did happen and Retal wasn't affected. QED Retal is scum.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

If I understand you correctly, you were suspecting that mafia did a super roleblock on Irish. Blocking him and anyone else who visited him. That can't be true if Retal is town, since he said he visited him. But if there is someone else who visited and was roleblocked (like Louis)... Then the implication is that did happen and Retal wasn't affected. QED Retal is scum.

Actually no, what I was getting at was that Louis got roleblocked by Irish as normal.  Then someone used a super role block on her that blocks her during the day phase and tomorrow night, and this may or may not be true.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Could you maybe rephrase this, I don't quite understand.

Sorry, I'm saying everyone knows that Irish wanted me to pass my dragon ball to him. Now hypothetically, if scum/TP had a dragon ball they would want to collect them all and wish it for themselves, right? So, they would go after Irish (not me) thinking he might end up with two, having an easier way to collect the balls at the same time. But I don't know how they killed him when he has a roleblock. Also I'm saying I might die N3 because I still have my dragon ball and would not be able to move/pass N3.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Sorry, I'm saying everyone knows that Irish wanted me to pass my dragon ball to him. Now hypothetically, if scum/TP had a dragon ball they would want to collect them all and wish it for themselves, right? So, they would go after Irish (not me) thinking he might end up with two, having an easier way to collect the balls at the same time. But I don't know how they killed him when he has a roleblock. Also I'm saying I might die N3 because I still have my dragon ball and would not be able to move/pass N3.

Okay, that makes more sense.  I think Irish kept pointing out though it'd take 2 days for you to pass it to him cause of the roleblock though.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Okay, that makes more sense.  I think Irish kept pointing out though it'd take 2 days for you to pass it to him cause of the roleblock though.

Yes I know that, I was also upset and gonna call Irish out because I didn't get that golden ticket that he promised me. But he ended up dying... So now i know why I didn't get anything in return

36 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also just looked at the CVC, Shade appears to still be dead for the moment.  Does anyone have the item he was yammering on about?

I do, at least I'm pretty sure I do. Beginning of the night phase, I received an ornate chest. Opened it, turns out there's a beating heart inside. I can destroy it or put it back in the chest. (If I don't make a decision by the night phase, it goes back in the chest automatically.)

Frankly, I'm not sure what to do. Part of me really wants to get my stab on (and since I'm neutral, I don't care about any possible consequences), but part of me wants to put it back. I'm 90% certain that stabbing it is what we need to do in order to truly kill Shade. I'll let you guys weigh in on this.

Spoiler

Also, my win-con got lowered to two wishes, so that's neat.

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I do, at least I'm pretty sure I do. Beginning of the night phase, I received an ornate chest. Opened it, turns out there's a beating heart inside. I can destroy it or put it back in the chest. (If I don't make a decision by the night phase, it goes back in the chest automatically.)

Frankly, I'm not sure what to do. Part of me really wants to get my stab on (and since I'm neutral, I don't care about any possible consequences), but part of me wants to put it back. I'm 90% certain that stabbing it is what we need to do in order to truly kill Shade. I'll let you guys weigh in on this.

Hide contents

Also, my win-con got lowered to two wishes, so that's neat.

Is anyone here an expert on liches?

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Is anyone here an expert on liches?

I've dabbled in them a few times. I seem to remember one quest in Oblivion mentioned a lich that had to tie his essence to something. Or something along those lines. So, I'm fairly certain that we need to destroy this if we want him gone for good.

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

@Killing_You I don't know how you're going to win, especially if we can't get together and wish someone back

Frankly, I'm not entirely sure, but I didn't exactly expect to have a win-con in the first place anyway, so eh.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I've dabbled in them a few times. I seem to remember one quest in Oblivion mentioned a lich that had to tie his essence to something. Or something along those lines. So, I'm fairly certain that we need to destroy this if we want him gone for good.

I mean, it *sounds* like the right thing to do... but it just sounds... too easy...