[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Yeah Louis never said anything about a ticket so I think its likely that she was deliberately roleblocked. Someone doesn't want the dragonballs gathered or KY isn't telling us something.

I tried verifying if she actually visited Irish but said Shade like a fool lol.

I find it strange that someone would try to prevent that, especially if the roleblock is a mafia action. I think they would want to allow her to pass the ball so they could take both of them.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

She said she didn't get it. I can't decide if order of operations should mean that she should have gotten it, or Jeod decided it wasn't worth giving it to her, or if a roleblock actually hit TheIrishman instead which would block the item being passed.

I guess for clarification, I'd need to hear if anyone else visited TheIrishman.

If she was roleblocked she'd never reach the point where whatever ability Irish had would give her a ticket (as Shade demonstrated n1)

I don't see how Irish could have been blocked or how that is relevant. 

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

If she was roleblocked she'd never reach the point where whatever ability Irish had would give her a ticket (as Shade demonstrated n1)

I don't see how Irish could have been blocked or how that is relevant. 

See last post. I figure if a roleblock occured, TheIrishman would be a more likely target than Louis.

Basically I'm looking at it like this. I'm looking at the alignment of Louis and the alignment of the roleblocker.

If Louis is not-mafia and the roleblocker is mafia, the claimed results don't make sense. The Mafia should want Louis to pass the ball to TheIrishman. The worst thing that could happen is that she passes it to someone unnamed, but why would she do that? It would make more sense to roleblock TheIrishman, to prevent him from passing the other way.

If Louis is mafia and the roleblocker is mafia, the claimed results don't make sense. The Mafia's goal would clearly be to claim both balls. The roleblock would be used on TheIrishman to get through the defenses, or the whole claim of being "super roleblocked" is actually an action cooldown.

If Louis is any alignment and the roleblocker is not-mafia, what was the goal of the roleblocker? This might have made sense if iLTS did it as he claims neutral, but he says he did not.

I just don't know how a roleblock on Irish would achieve the result we got. I still got candy from visiting Irish so that effect still worked. 

Mafia would know everything I know about Irish's role so I don't know why they'd bother roleblocking a player who was going to be roleblocked.

I need to go to bed it's midnight here.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I just don't know how a roleblock on Irish would achieve the result we got. I still got candy from visiting Irish so that effect still worked. 

Mafia would know everything I know about Irish's role so I don't know why they'd bother roleblocking a player who was going to be roleblocked.

Indeed, that's true, which is why I'm leaning towards the middle option.

27 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Yeah Louis never said anything about a ticket so I think its likely that she was deliberately roleblocked. Someone doesn't want the dragonballs gathered or KY isn't telling us something.

I tried verifying if she actually visited Irish but said Shade like a fool lol.

I never got anything.

6 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Since you visited Irish did you get another item, in that case that would mean I was roleblocked

Irish roleblocked people who visited him so whoever killed him would have to be unstopable, or he visited someone else and then died. Or Retal killed him since he had the ticket. And we know Retal visited Irish last night because he admitted to getting candy from him.