[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

17 minutes ago, Louis said:

Yes I know that, I was also upset and gonna call Irish out because I didn't get that golden ticket that he promised me. But he ended up dying... So now i know why I didn't get anything in return

Hmm. I was told my golden ticket was expired but I'm not sure if that's because I used it or Irish died. Can you tell if you actually visited Shade or if you were roleblocked?

6 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I do, at least I'm pretty sure I do. Beginning of the night phase, I received an ornate chest. Opened it, turns out there's a beating heart inside. I can destroy it or put it back in the chest. (If I don't make a decision by the night phase, it goes back in the chest automatically.)

Frankly, I'm not sure what to do. Part of me really wants to get my stab on (and since I'm neutral, I don't care about any possible consequences), but part of me wants to put it back. I'm 90% certain that stabbing it is what we need to do in order to truly kill Shade. I'll let you guys weigh in on this.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, my win-con got lowered to two wishes, so that's neat.

Shade might end up being benign which is kind of weird for a lich. Why would your wish count go down?

34 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That actually makes sense. Irish claims he roleblocks anyone who visits him. What if mafia had a one-time super roleblock as their counter to him? I guess only way to confirm is to see if anyone else was affected.

Which just made me realize something... If there are others who were roleblocked, that probably makes Retal scum.

I don't see how that makes me scum?

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Hmm. I was told my golden ticket was expired but I'm not sure if that's because I used it or Irish died. Can you tell if you actually visited Shade or if you were roleblocked?

Hmm? I didn't visit Shade, but I for sure know I tried to visit Irish.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, it *sounds* like the right thing to do... but it just sounds... too easy...

I know, but it's a few steps beyond a lynch, so maybe it's just his way of putting a second chance in our hands. Frankly, it seems like an odd mechanic for anything other than a neutral to have, unless he's TP and this is our way of stopping his win-con.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Shade might end up being benign which is kind of weird for a lich.

Benign? I'm not familiar with how that applies to a lich.

Why would your wish count go down?

I dunno, maybe to make it easier on me? It's appreciated anyway.

Benign as in not harmful. Normally you'd expect a lich to be evil.

Ahh, I getcha.

Anyways, here's where I'm at: We already lynched Shade, so we wouldn't really lose anything we weren't prepared to get rid of in the first place. Instead, we would gain information on his alignment (although I'm starting to believe his neutral claim, which makes me doubt iLikeToSnipe's). But part of me is thinking that this might be a trap. Like, if I do this, Shade grabs my role and I go to the dead doc. 

Also, does anyone else have a dragon ball? Only Louis and Irish claimed to have them yesterday.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

He said I had a relatively uneventful night. 

He said nothing special happened to me.... which technically doesn't rule out something mundane happening to me, but I'm pretty sure Jeod just can't content with my weapon's grade pedantry.

Definitely based on the flavour of his character and the description of the heart, not because I have other info.

See, that makes me think you have more info :P

But yeah, phylactery is what I was thinking of. So either I kill him for good and we maybe get a confirmed flip, or we leave it alone and he maybe comes back. I'm cool with either, though I'd prefer the flip.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I can see TP, but actually neutral with the 'Are you sure you want to' makes more sense to me.

Maybe it's like a failsafe, incase town or scum could use a neutral on their side to win.

I've been thinking along those lines as well.

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

I do, at least I'm pretty sure I do. Beginning of the night phase, I received an ornate chest. Opened it, turns out there's a beating heart inside. I can destroy it or put it back in the chest. (If I don't make a decision by the night phase, it goes back in the chest automatically.)

Frankly, I'm not sure what to do. Part of me really wants to get my stab on (and since I'm neutral, I don't care about any possible consequences), but part of me wants to put it back. I'm 90% certain that stabbing it is what we need to do in order to truly kill Shade. I'll let you guys weigh in on this.

Hide contents

Also, my win-con got lowered to two wishes, so that's neat.

Can't say I know anything about liches, but for real this gives me Davy Jones vibes.

32 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

He said I had a relatively uneventful night. 

Oh yeah so I've had something like that for two nights now. I believe you since the wording was similar. (Is this "meta" rule skirting?)