[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

There is a reason why I'm taking time off right now. I've decided that people are too fucking stupid and I'm going full hermit for probably 2-4 months.

I was going to go to the store today, but noped out of there when it was basically packed into an orgy of consumerism with nobody wearing a mask.

47 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I'm interested in this Retaliation scum thing. Can you elaborate a bit @iLikeToSnipe?

That was going off what I thought Orange was talking about. I'm still on mobile, but I believe Retal said his action went through. "Conveniently", Irish is dead and maybe I missed something but shouldn't Irish's ability have blocked Retal?

46 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why did you "super roleblock" Louis, iLikeToSnipe?

I didn't. I literally performed no actions last night. If you're going to say you tracked me, that's completely false and you're scum.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That was going off what I thought Orange was talking about. I'm still on mobile, but I believe Retal said his action went through. "Conveniently", Irish is dead and maybe I missed something but shouldn't Irish's ability have blocked Retal?

I didn't. I literally performed no actions last night. If you're going to say you tracked me, that's completely false and you're scum.

Yeah but didn't Retal have the Golden Ticket, he could have used that and then killed Irish, now I believe that Retal is scum

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I'm assuming that when you say Cat5 lied is by saying you superblocked me?

Correct. I didn't go anywhere last night because I performed no actions. If you're blocked, it's not because of me. So... Cat5 is making a gambit of some kind. Given the circumstances, I suspect that he is scum.

13 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Unfortunately I'm bluffing, but I based this guess on how a "super roleblock" sounds like a sabotage to me.

I'm mildly worried about unstoppable kills, unleased after they found out Irish had protection, as it might also interact with my protection.... but then again, mine's a little more unique, so at the same time, it might not... and this is just speculation.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

This also served as a test of Louis, to see if she was lying about the roleblock in general. I kinda expected her to go aggro on you if it was true.

i don't throw accusations around unless i know for sure i'm right, but what have you been up to?

1 minute ago, Louis said:

i don't throw accusations around unless i know for sure i'm right, but what have you been up to?

I'm not talking about accusations from you. I expected you to believe my false claim and follow my allegation towards iLTS with a complaint in his direction. You didn't say a word.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm not talking about accusations from you. I expected you to believe my false claim and follow my allegation towards iLTS with a complaint in his direction. You didn't say a word.

Why? If I had blocked her, how would she know it was me?

12 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well the thing is it wouldn't have been iLTS, i know i haven't pissed him off so why would he roleblock me?

Look I don't know how Irish died, but I did not murder him!

I don't know what else people expected me to do last night. Our abilities combo well (he gets intel on who can visit him the next night), using the ticket provided me with a reward, and it prevented scum from stealing it later on. Obviously scum had a way around the passive possibly some kind of roleblock immunity, possibly because they actually visited him N1 like I did.

19 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Retaliation, does the story that Louis would have been blocked from passing the dragonball make sense to you?

The golden ticket description implies that if you try to visit Irish without one you are roleblocked.

Did Louis state if she got a ticket? 

She said she didn't get it. I can't decide if order of operations should mean that she should have gotten it, or Jeod decided it wasn't worth giving it to her, or if a roleblock actually hit TheIrishman instead which would block the item being passed.

I guess for clarification, I'd need to hear if anyone else visited TheIrishman.