[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

What I thought would happen is that nobody (except maybe a power action that trumped roleblocks) could actually perform any action on Irish until they first visited him and got a ticket. "Visiting" him would include both actions and item passes. So you could pass an item to him, it would not be blocked, and you would still get a ticket.

Same, except the Irish was talking about it like the pass would still go through and Louis could then use the golden ticket to visit and redeem her prize. Which was just wrong.

Maybe someone thought the pass would go through? Couldn't be a mafia player though.

I was just thinking "we really need more people to start participating"... but that's really not my concern at this point.

I'll assist town a little bit, they're the ones "in power" right now. But I am not going to take on any serious investigative work. I'm only committing to a faction if they actually work to keep me alive.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You keep talking like you know who belongs to which faction, and the implication of that bugs me a lot.

If you're town, you should be able to figure it out without my help. If you're scum, you should be worried if you have any plans to take me out.

Nobody should be thinking of me as a "classic" neutral like in past games on these forums. I'm in this for myself only. Town is not in a position to waste a lynch on me. Mafia aren't in a position to waste a kill on me as long as I'm not strongly assisting town.

So, if you're town and want some actual help find some way to guarantee my safety. Otherwise, all my cards stay close to my chest.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

With Shade out of the game, ILTS is the new Shade.

:v

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

If you're town, you should be able to figure it out without my help. If you're scum, you should be worried if you have any plans to take me out.

Nobody should be thinking of me as a "classic" neutral like in past games on these forums. I'm in this for myself only. Town is not in a position to waste a lynch on me. Mafia aren't in a position to waste a kill on me as long as I'm not strongly assisting town.

So, if you're town and want some actual help find some way to guarantee my safety. Otherwise, all my cards stay close to my chest.

:v

I mean, Shade made these threats and look where it got him.

Well the good news for you iLTS is that I don't think we can afford to go after you.

PLAYER Claimed Alignment
SHADE939 Neutral
ORANGEP47 Town
KILLING_YOU Neutral
CATEGORY 5 Town
ILIKETOSNIPE Neutral
CHOPBAM Town
MOJOMAN Town
ANON_KAT Town
FRAYDO DEAD
RETALIATION Town
THEIRISHMAN DEAD
LOUIS Town

We have 7 claimed town players. If shade was doing a gambit and he wasn't attacked there's potential we have a 3 mafia game. I think it's unlikely that the claimed unaligned players are lying so that would be a 4 town vs 3 scum game. If one is lying we would still be facing a loss if we mislynch (lose on the N3 NK).

I'm considering a anon/Louis pairing because they seem to have gotten the idea that cat5 was bad from somewhere. Maybe anon jumped the gun and Louis feels she needs to help normalize that? She never voted cat5 D2 despite being so sure of it today.