[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Another thought I had on the NK is that maybe the attack on Shade really was a delayed NK that would have happened Night 2 if he were stilll alive/affected by it, replacing the standard NK, and so the NK was actually missing due to being already used.

Would the mafia really be that weak? I mean it's possible if we have so many neutral/TP I guess.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

No, no ticket, no candy. Her inventory was exactly as expected except for the extra ball.

So she got through on her own.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Another thought I had on the NK is that maybe the attack on Shade really was a delayed NK that would have happened Night 2 if he were stilll alive/affected by it, replacing the standard NK, and so the NK was actually missing due to being already used.

I like that less than the Louis was an item thief and didn't do the kill theory I'm working on. I just don't know how to explain why she'd be TP.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Would the mafia really be that weak? I mean it's possible if we have so many neutral/TP I guess.

That might not be weak. First there was the infection thing we were worried about, and then of course, any delayed kill has big advantages because then the person who did it can attempt to establish the alibi. I suppose the big problem with this theory is that it was "loud" and we probably would have linked Shade dying in N2 to the events of N1 anyway.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Basically I'm trying to figure out where that shard came from. It sounds a bit like something Shade would have had.

If Louis stole an item previously, don't you think someone else would have flipped out, unless it was stolen from FRAYDO?

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Maybe it was good for Shade that they wouldn't be connected? Like you need the shard and the heart to kill him? He might have actually passed it to Louis and lied about being roleblocked though (kind of like Louis!).

I mean to be fair, I'm a bit sus of the shard, but I'm still like eh.... I did joke the shard is the item needed to stab the heart though.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Out of all the possibilities, the last thing I expected Louis to be was TP...

On the topic of the mysterious shard and Shade, if they are linked, wouldn't the shard go out randomly to somebody N0/N1? Shade's phylactery went randomly to KY after he was lynched.

Louis seemed to imply she was deliberately passed the shard... now Shade was still alive at the time, so he could have been the one to do it... or it could have been someone else...

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Out of all the possibilities, the last thing I expected Louis to be was TP...

On the topic of the mysterious shard and Shade, if they are linked, wouldn't the shard go out randomly to somebody N0/N1? Shade's phylactery went randomly to KY after he was lynched.

If the quality of investigation I'm providing has dropped, I refer you to my avatar.

Speaking of which I think we solved why Louis was arguing to lynch cat5, she was trying to jump on someone else's case to lynch an active player.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Louis seemed to imply she was deliberately passed the shard... now Shade was still alive at the time, so he could have been the one to do it... or it could have been someone else...

Mechanically though, would she know the difference? I can't think of anyone besides Shade with a roleclaim that item would fit. The other possibilities are Retal, ChopBam, and anon, I don't think they have made any claims.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Mechanically though, would she know the difference? I can't think of anyone besides Shade with a roleclaim that item would fit. The other possibilities are Retal, ChopBam, and anon, I don't think they have made any claims.

I mean, unless they were a TP team, probably not, but I don't think it matters for the point necessarily.  Personally I'd also include you in that list :p

Okay, I've changed my mind, I think I'm going to do the deed and try to stab this heart. I've thought that 3 neutrals was a bit weird, but 3 neutrals and 1 TP feels a bit much, even for this many players. If Shade flips Neutral, I'd vote up iLikeToSnipe. I can buy his roleclaim in a vacuum, but I can also see an angle where he's using the veneer of neutrality to justify being hostile towards Town, as well as any damaging actions he has. I'm on the fence about this, and I feel like Shade flipping one way or another can better inform my feelings.

I'm going to wait a little bit first, so feel free to object.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Okay, I've changed my mind, I think I'm going to do the deed and try to stab this heart. I've thought that 3 neutrals was a bit weird, but 3 neutrals and 1 TP feels a bit much, even for this many players. If Shade flips Neutral, I'd vote up iLikeToSnipe. I can buy his roleclaim in a vacuum, but I can also see an angle where he's using the veneer of neutrality to justify being hostile towards Town, as well as any damaging actions he has. I'm on the fence about this, and I feel like Shade flipping one way or another can better inform my feelings.

I think it's fair to say a definitive flip from Shade is helpful... perhaps more helpful than his usual flailings.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Just remember the most important thing.

Make sure you're having fun :biggrin:

37 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

@iLikeToSnipe hey, does it count as keeping you alive if I tell you I had that action typed in and ready with your name on it right after your neutral claim, and then decided not to use it yet?

I'll count it as a good will gesture. Though I'm still limited in what I can do without protection. I'm happy to help town (or even mafia) if I have protection to live through to the end. I'm trying to balance the good graces of both right now. I presume mafia need to kill town to win and town needs to kill mafia to win. So there's more of reason for either to focus on the other. But if I start posing a significant threat to either, then I'm toast.