[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

So... uh... Retal.... what do the numbers look like now?

I think it's unlikely we have 3 mafia now.

PLAYER Claimed Alignment
SHADE939 Neutral
ORANGEP47 Town
KILLING_YOU Neutral
CATEGORY 5 Town
ILIKETOSNIPE Neutral
CHOPBAM Town
MOJOMAN Town
ANON_KAT Town
FRAYDO DEAD
RETALIATION Town
THEIRISHMAN DEAD
LOUIS TP

We can't have 3 mafia all claiming town because we'd be dead. We could be at 4T:3M:2N but with a confirmed TP in the game that's starting the game 6 town to 4 hostile roles. I know Jeod said balance may be wonky but that's almost equal numbers of town to scum!

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Wow, you have no idea.

Did you steal abilities from Louis?

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

And then, IF Louis actually used an ability to bypass TheIrishman's protection and kill him, then where is the Mafia kill?

They targeted the same person but Louis' got their first, and that's why she got the dragonball?

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

They targeted the same person but Louis' got their first, and that's why she got the dragonball?

Maybe? Would be hilarious if both happened at the same time. Also opens the door for other possibilities that maybe people kept quiet about before. I mention all this just in case.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Maybe? Would be hilarious if both happened at the same time. Also opens the door for other possibilities that maybe people kept quiet about before. I mention all this just in case.

You quoting that made me realize I've been hanging out with shade too much because I've been getting there, their, and they're wrong, that's like the second time this game :argh:

Oh damn. I'll be able to respond with more momentarily, but this definitely changes things. Specifically, I'm further questioning iLikeToSnipe's claim.

I'd like a bit more input on whether or not to kill Shade as well. I'm starting to lean towards letting him come back and trusting his neutral claim. 

Just now, Killing_You said:

Oh damn. I'll be able to respond with more momentarily, but this definitely changes things. Specifically, I'm further questioning iLikeToSnipe's claim.

I'd like a bit more input on whether or not to kill Shade as well. I'm starting to lean towards letting him come back and trusting his neutral claim. 

I can see the arguments in favor of letting Shade back, but on the other hand, do we really want to reward his bad behavior?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

You quoting that made me realize I've been hanging out with shade too much because I've been getting there, their, and they're wrong, that's like the second time this game :argh:

To be frank, those words are used to mean entirely different things based entirely on sentence structure and context, their meaning is clearly defined by the situation in which they'll being used already.