[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

GAME OVER

Firstly, iLikeToSnipe was killed earlier today. He was The Impostor and third party.

Cómo ser un buen impostor en Among Us: consejos para ganar

Unfortunately, his infections didn't spread as much as I'd hoped (that's what happens with almost no balance). If more Crewmates had been created, he'd have been able to become a serial killer and target them (as a bonus to his wincon of just converting the living to Crewmates).

Retaliation is lynched, and he was the SMS Habsburg Mafia.

Habsburg_class_battleship.jpg

Docs

Scumdoc

Dead doc

Unfortunately I don't have time at the moment to write up my commentary, however I will follow postgame discussion and post game data plus notes tomorrow.

Just now, Retaliation said:

If iLTS was an actual survivor he would have won with us D4. Instead because he was TP he delayed the game end at a critical moment.

Funny how karma works.

No, because Category 5 still had a daykill thanks to mojoman.

At best, you might have gotten you vs. Mojoman and KY.

Just now, Jeod said:

Yeah, I'll post it up tomorrow like I said earlier.

Oh, whoops. Musta missed that :v

For now, I've noticed something about people wanting to play a more basic game, and I guess someone's looking to co-mod? I suppose it'd be a good idea to put my money where my mouth is and whip up that TSR game in the next couple of weeks.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Oh, whoops. Musta missed that :v

For now, I've noticed something about people wanting to play a more basic game, and I guess someone's looking to co-mod? I suppose it'd be a good idea to put my money where my mouth is and whip up that TSR game in the next couple of weeks.

As long as it's not an open setup.