[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Shade939 said:

Game was really decided as soon as Mafia outed themselves, and the only thing left to do was wait for the GM to resolve whatever actions you could use.

Eh we could have won if Cat5 shot me because I had BP. KY probably would have sided against us anyway because he puts effort into designing neutral roles when he really wants to be town or something >.>.

Unfortunately our hand was kind of forced because I was dayblocked and couldn't protect Orange while also being roleblocked for N5. Maybe I could have stayed hidden, but I underestimated how much Cat5 trusted me.

8 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I'm patterning it off of Verti's older APB Mafias, which are semi-open. Basically allowing you to see what roles could be in game, but not which ones are.

That's better than an open setup, because then if I already know what roles are in game, then I can tell you how to play it before it even starts.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Ratio of Town to every other faction was way off.

We had 5 effective Scum players vs. 7 Town.

On the other hand mafia had a toolset entirely designed for fighting against scum so....

You can tell it's a BHP/W3Dhub mafia game when everyone's upset about the game setup.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Jeod decided to make Retalation a Scum player instead of any other role in game. :colbert:

Both Orange and I had roles designed to be town roles.

We were still probably the best fitting roles to be scum tbh.

Immunity to TP shenanigans with Orange and a toolbox of self protection and roleblock for me.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Both Orange and I had roles designed to be town roles.

We were still probably the best fitting roles to be scum tbh.

Immunity to TP shenanigans with Orange and a toolbox of self protection and roleblock for me.

You also had the only investigative ability in the entire game, other than iLTS with his semi-roleblock ability.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

There was a lot of weird, but I'm not going to blame Jeod for that, given that this is a CYOR. This one must have been very hard to put together.

I really liked having a game where most of the players aren't doing actions that can be validated every night. That was great!

It fell apart because an extra day vig shot and a day block on the same day is backbreaking.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I really liked having a game where most of the players aren't doing actions that can be validated every night. That was great!

It fell apart because an extra day vig shot and a day block on the same day is backbreaking.

Or because you outed yourself as Mafia. ;)

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I'll start taking your advice when you stop doing things like no lynching for no apparent reason as town.

The reasoning was obvious. No one had any clue at all who Scum was, but they were more than happy to vote anyone up at all.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You gave players a self-watcher report correct?

I was also a medium....

Yeah it was more a cute way to signal that I didn't do the night kill. I also had shells that could roleblock players who visited my target and just straight roleblock shells.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Killing_You, by the way, if Jeod hadn't rewarded you for stabbing my heart and lowering the number of wishes you had to grant would you have actually done so?

Done what? Stabbed it?

If so, then I probably would have. I was curious as to what your alignment was, and it would've determined how hard I would've pushed on Snipe.