[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Killing_You said:

In fairness, I shared the situation with everyone and let them weigh in. Had there been enough pushback (i.e., one good point) I wouldn't have done it.

Of course not, did you see how casually they let iLTS get ChopBam lynched.

That was a textbook example of a situation where a player would be making a gambit.

Oh hey, I'm here (My internet was down for some of today, and I've finally gotten C&C Remastered).

Yeah, this was an interesting one.  I've had all these roles lately that are contingent on people visiting me, and you people used to visit me all the time because you thought I was scummy by default, but then these past 2 times NOBODY HAS.  What's up with that? :argh: :colbert: :(

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh hey, I'm here (My internet was down for some of today, and I've finally gotten C&C Remastered).

Yeah, this was an interesting one.  I've had all these roles lately that are contingent on people visiting me, and you people used to visit me all the time because you thought I was scummy by default, but then these past 2 times NOBODY HAS.  What's up with that? :argh: :colbert: :(

When designing a role, an ability that only functions in a specific situation is far weaker than an ability you can use at will.

Just now, Shade939 said:

When designing a role, an ability that only functions in a specific situation is far weaker than an ability you can use at will.

And that was deliberate, because for all I knew I could be stealing Loki so I had to nerf it somehow :p

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I'm really said the vengeful imposter didn't exist because I relally liked the concept :-(

Maybe it'll show up one day in a game of mine, should those ever happen again...

It is one concept I've legit thought of. Have another I'm saving for the next CYOR that's pretty nifty.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Also I'll state again, a lot of my pushing on the non-town people was agenda driven, just so you know :p

I wish I had made that connection before you outed yourself as scum. I obviously knew something was up with Town that game, just didn't take that train of thought out far enough for why that was..

Just now, Shade939 said:

I wish I had made that connection before you outed yourself as scum. I obviously knew something was up with Town that game, just didn't take that train of thought out far enough for why that was..

Like KY/ILTS were just the easiest targets to attack without getting blowback on myself.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be frank, that pretty heavily incriminated you as Mafia after all as pointed out by me and Category 5 at that time. ;)

You had no one to blame but yourself this time, I saw in the dead doc that you *genuinely* thought you didn't claim neutral, but you did post a comment that everyone read *as such*.  The fact that we never came to that realization while you were alive was unfortunate... well... unfortunate for you ;) (and it wasn't the only misunderstanding we had this game)