[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yeah, that's what you should be willing to do as Town in these games as new information is made known.

We've had literally 0 new information today. Half the players aren't posting or voting, there were no claims today, no shootings, only an exchange of opinions. You are simultaneously the most stubborn and the most indecisive player around. You still believe we should shoot each other to reveal the spy, despite endless argumentation against it, but it takes 1 post from Cat5 for you to go from "no lynch is the only out" to "yeah i dont mind lynching irishman at all".

Just now, Voe said:

We've had literally 0 new information today. Half the players aren't posting or voting, there were no claims today, no shootings, only an exchange of opinions. You are simultaneously the most stubborn and the most indecisive player around. You still believe we should shoot each other to reveal the spy, despite endless argumentation against it, but it takes 1 post from Cat5 for you to go from "no lynch is the only out" to "yeah i dont mind lynching irishman at all".

it's amazing how much of a difference 4 vs. 3 scum make in how you should be playing at the moment.

Btw i don't mind Irish being wasted today, either. iLTS' original sus on him barely held together ("you mentioned Jeod now but not yesterday dammmm you so scummy omgggg"), but Irish response of "lol i think scum is dumb, i hope i don't offend you iLTS" was equally poop. Both him and iLTS are ehhh in my books, so I'm eager to see what comes out of iLTS' original case.

Just now, Louis said:

If you attempt to shoot Irish, I'm attempted to vote you over Shade. 

I said before that I wouldn't be returning the favor with his townread on me. He forgot that there are at least three scum in game, so unless he's insistent that I actually have sway over two partners, it's a weak read and is sort of like when scum needs to have fake townreads to go with their "scumreads". That said, Irish is a scumread on your list. Why should you be concerned about him being shot?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

It's a question of when to get that information from stuck results. And not choosing to ignore it, because that's just outright throwing the game.

That's fine. I don't really care if you're right or wrong about finding the spies. 

What I care about is that I expect your meta to be consistent/stubborn about what you think is the right play and twice this game you've changed your mind with very little discussion. I get the impression that you're advising town to make what you think is the right play, but when town pushes back you're happy encourage their mistakes. 

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I said before that I wouldn't be returning the favor with his townread on me. He forgot that there are at least three scum in game, so unless he's insistent that I actually have sway over two partners, it's a weak read and is sort of like when scum needs to have fake townreads to go with their "scumreads". That said, Irish is a scumread on your list. Why should you be concerned about him being shot?

I'm not concerned that Irish will be shot, I am more concerned that if you shoot will you miss?

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I'm not concerned that Irish will be shot, I am more concerned that if you shoot will you miss?

Same principle, I am also a scumread to you, so why should you care that I miss?

Just now, Jeod said:

Same principle, I am also a scumread to you, so why should you care that I miss?

You're right I shouldn't care. I only scum read you because you claim to have a small town role. My suspicions on you is me only trying to test the possibility if you are either a small scum roll instead.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

You're right I shouldn't care. I only scum read you because you claim to have a small town role. My suspicions on you is me only trying to test the possibility if you are either a small scum roll instead.

How...how do you test that?