[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Just now, Retaliation said:

Considering how that conversation played out, I think she was trying to figure out if Jeod wanted to shoot Irish because he was scum rather than protecting Irish.

I don't know what Jeod was thinking there..

The only scenario where him shooting Irish changes anything is if he actually kills him, giving a reason to not lynch him. It won't remove any of the suspicion from Irish from before now or anything like that without a flip.

I wanted to see if Jeod would change his mind on shooting Irish. If he did then he was scum, if he didn't he's not scum. He passed the test by not shooting me because he didn't think I was scum. And if you refer to my chart I did sus Irish from the start of D2 that he came in voting for Mojo for no reason.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I don't know what Jeod was thinking there..

The only scenario where him shooting Irish changes anything is if he actually kills him, giving a reason to not lynch him. It won't remove any of the suspicion from Irish from before now or anything like that without a flip.

Yes nothing changes if the shot fails thank you for your contribution.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If TheIrishman did have teammates at this point, the options would be pretty limited.

Yeah, that's the other angle I want to look at before I make my shot. If he's scum, who're his buddies? Work had me driving across town for something today (~5.5 hours of work total, but only being compensated for half--I need a new job), so I haven't been able to read into this approach.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If TheIrishman did have teammates at this point, the options would be pretty limited.

This is exactly what I'm getting at. It's a question I always ask myself when it seems like an almost-unanimous vote. There is Retaliation voting Shade, there is Shade, then the non-votes Jeod, FRAYDO, and Anon_Kat.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I mean, it could be as simple as the scum team being TheIrishman/Retaliation/Anon_Kat

Yeah I'm pretty willing to cross off Shade and Jeod from the list. FRAYDO is a totally neutral read to me, but tbf I don't remember if he's ever been scum.