[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Shade939 said:

Also, the Radar Tower can go ahead and claim, since the Sniper was killed the Rhino Tank can keep them alive until they're killed first.

Additionally, Killing_You as the other role blocker was killed, so the Rhino Tank won't be role blocked by accident either.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

##shoot Retaliation

I thought he was claiming radar earlier but that admission sounds like he's not the radar and he's really making excuses.

OrangeP47 pulls out his weapon and shoots Retaliation! It's a hit! Retaliation, the Conscript, is no more!

Just now, Shade939 said:

Sigh, and I'm completely ignoring how the Spy role works... So no, don't do that actually...

Yeah it's a bad move, and tbh that's part of what prompted my comment about more/less clever to Retal on D1.

I think you're still fine out of this interaction, and I know I'm fine (though there will be questions and I'm prepared to defend myself), but that leaves Anon, who may have actually thought he was attacking the radar.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm a conscript, I practiced last night, but I just got really lucky.  TBH I didn't expect to hit.

Sigh, the problem is the Tank wouldn't mind wasting their shot at all right now just so they lose their passive...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Sigh, the problem is the Tank wouldn't mind wasting their shot at all right now just so they lose their passive...

BTW, you should refer to each tank by name, since there's two tanks, just so nobody gets confused.