[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Wait, would roleblock happen before NK? I forget how things are resolved.

Generally speaking a roleblock would modify a nightkill, so yes. It would be resolved before.

My assumptions are as follows

The spy used infiltrate N1 and couldn't do the NK.

The only remaining scum is the mirage tank who would have done the NK.

It's unlikely that the mirage tank specifically was targeted.

Scum would avoid getting into a roleblocked claim war because that makes them tempting lynch/cop targets.

I find it incredibly believable that KY roleblocked Shade because Shade.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

My assumptions are as follows

The spy used infiltrate N1 and couldn't do the NK.

The only remaining scum is the mirage tank who would have done the NK.

It's unlikely that the mirage tank specifically was targeted.

Scum would avoid getting into a roleblocked claim war because that makes them tempting lynch/cop targets.

I find it incredibly believable that KY roleblocked Shade because Shade.

I mean some of us town read Shade, but I guess near the end some people decided to push back on that.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah.  I waited until 30 minutes before hammer, but was in agreement pretty much before you actually voted though.

Like I know what you're gonna whine about, but go actually read my posts and use your brain.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean some of us town read Shade, but I guess near the end some people decided to push back on that.

Shade claimed conscript so it's not like KY was doing any harm with his roleblock. Sometimes the trick to being a town roleblocker is to not screw over your teammates until the right moment.

15 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I was roleblocked with my conscript action.

You already shot, why bother with your practice action?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah.  I waited until 30 minutes before hammer, but was in agreement pretty much before you actually voted though.

That puts you in the Town category going by Wagonomics. And i think that's the only other living player we can clear with that besides myself.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Shade claimed conscript so it's not like KY was doing any harm with his roleblock. Sometimes the trick to being a town roleblocker is to not screw over your teammates until the right moment.

You already shot, why bother with your practice action?

That's my point, I was lying about being roleblocked KY. You're making too many assumptions to read anything into someone claiming KY roadblocked him.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Someone kill me because I didn't check my notifications to see I WAS THE ONE ZAPPED

:gonk::psyduck::gonk:

Sure, because that wasn't my assumption for why you were talking about whoever was being roleblocked couldn't have made the kill...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Sure, because that wasn't my assumption for why you were talking about whoever was being roleblocked couldn't have made the kill...

Not making the kill is only half the picture, it's having a shoot action that doesn't result in a stuck.

My shot was stuck so I can't clear myself.