[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

On 1/3/2021 at 4:46 PM, Voe said:

I've been scum with iLTS last match, and he's a turbo competent and well scheming player. Getting ousted day 1 seems completely out of character.

On 1/3/2021 at 4:49 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Are you going to do anything about it, or just sound an alarm?

On 1/3/2021 at 4:50 PM, Voe said:

Yeah, im going to blow up out of anger.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Do you suggest Anon is the Mirage Tank who had a 75% chance of hitting but missed?

Perhaps, but Anon very quickly after claimed his lack of practice. I don't expect him to be that swift in explaining his miss, but I could be proven wrong.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Perhaps, but Anon very quickly after claimed his lack of practice. I don't expect him to be that swift in explaining his miss, but I could be proven wrong.

At most he had a 25% hit chance even if he practiced.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I already suggested however that target practicing only affects stuck chance, not missing chance after the sticky RNG passes.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Anon_Kat pulls out his weapon and fires at Retaliation, but he misses!

1 hour ago, Anon_Kat said:

I forgot to train! 

Fair points, to you two repliers. Either this was a double-back for his potshot or a genuine oversight on his part. Either way, he's claiming Conscript here.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Fair points, to you two repliers. Either this was a double-back for his potshot or a genuine oversight on his part. Either way, he's claiming Conscript here.

Yep, along with a total of four other players, one of who is dead.

20 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

So here one of 6 things happen:

1. We vote lynch Voe, another scum flips, yay for us.
  2. We vote lynch someone else, at which case I shoot Voe tomorrow, die, get revealed as Ivan and Voe dies tomorrow.
  3. Voe shoots me, kills me, I flip Ivan but he doesn't die. We lynch Voe.
  4. Voe shoots me, I don't die, but Voe doesn't die either. We lynch Voe.
  5. Voe shoots any other player, Voe doesn't die, we lynch Voe.
  6. Mojo blows up a trusted town, killing himself and the town, making the game more interesting.

I'll keep my shot to myself until tomorrow, as the votes start settling down. This game is over already.

The fact that you're voting for some other hunch rather than the person directly counterclaiming you is pretty sus to me.

Assuming we get it right with Mojoman, with this open setup I think it would be safe for everyone to claim and find out the last role that doesn't fit. Depending on the flip, we can also potentially rule out some things based on day actions. Keep in mind TheIrishMan hasn't made a single post since his "sure I'll join" post before game start.

Thoughts?

19 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote Voe

I'm more confident in claiming Voe is lying than Mojoman.

We got the other one, perfect.

##shoot Mojoman

I would rather have this Voe/Mojo issue resolved before the end of the day. I feel like this will take up too much of our discussion today. Voe softed Crazy Ivan and Mojo clearly saw that D1. He replied after Voe so I can't imagine such a careless slip. Right? @Mojoman