[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

That was Retaliations shot against Orange that got stuck.

If he did I can't find it on his profile. Perhaps buried in a longer post, since profiles only do a small preview?

21 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I'm actually going with a gut feeling though.

I'm actually the Crazy Ivan. I was softclaiming as a conscript. Why was I worried about radar? Because a 1:1 town for scum is a good trade. 

I thought Voe was just dicking around as another power role, but now he's trying to push on me. 

Claiming a power role like Crazy Ivan D1 (as seen in my start of day quotes), is an awful choice. With another power role killed instead of him, I can't help but think he's scum.  Like I said, a 1:1 town to scum trade is amazing. Claiming that D1 (before the sniper was dead) just doesn't follow through as town.

Counterclaim, bitch.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Prove me wrong or claim something else, otherwise you're getting tick tocked boomed tonight, if not earlier.

If i shoot you I die, with a 57% kill chance, and you know it.

I'd rather avoid suiciding if i don't need to, but if town has any doubts on whether to lynch you by the end of the day, I will.

Just now, Voe said:

If i shoot you I die, with a 57% kill chance, and you know it.

I'd rather avoid suiciding if i don't need to, but if town has any doubts on whether to lynch you by the end of the day, I will.

If I don't get lynched, you can just blow me up tonight, right?

Weird how you were so willing to kill Orange a few minutes ago, now hesitating?

Just now, Louis said:

ugh I hoped my mistake on the whole names would come back to bite me.

You're fine, it's tucked away in a chart now. :) 

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

##vote Anon

Tentative vote on Anon right now, he pivoted at basically the same time as Voe. If we get both scum today / tonight, GG.

Weird how you pulled an iLTS but bigger. He only soft called out somebody and then immediately voted someone else. You have a direct counterclaim here and now you're voting someone else. :colbert:

##vote Mojoman

Just now, ChopBam said:

Weird how you pulled an iLTS but bigger. He only soft called out somebody and then immediately voted someone else. You have a direct counterclaim here and now you're voting someone else. :colbert:

##vote Mojoman

Yeah, not the same. I know Voe is scum, I'd rather get the second one who I don't know is scum. We're not in a MYLO or anything, so it makes no difference if Voe dies now or later to me.

Just now, Shade939 said:

The correct answer is to shoot one of them with a daykill that doesn't kill it's user.

Are you suggesting that the Crazy Ivan is neither Voe nor Mojoman?? The plot thickens.

Just now, Mojoman said:

If I don't get lynched, you can just blow me up tonight, right?

Weird how you were so willing to kill Orange a few minutes ago, now hesitating?

Ok, get this.

I was just taking a shit, debating whether i should keep hinting at being a terrorist, or just outright claim the Ivan. Guess what i got?

There is 0 reason for not claiming Ivan. Scum won't target me at night because I'm volatile. I die on both the day and the night action. It's a wasted nightkill if a townie will commit suicide on their own, not to mention the potential of me blowing up another townie. It's a safe claim.

So i come back to my desktop, and here i see you've claimed my role. You've literally shat the bed harder that i shat the toilet.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Are you suggesting that the Crazy Ivan is neither Voe nor Mojoman?? The plot thickens.

In the best outcome, we kill whosoever is counterclaiming Ivan without Ivan also having to kill himself, so Ivan can live on as a guaranteed Town with a high probability day kill for later use.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

Ok, get this.

I was just taking a shit, debating whether i should keep hinting at being a terrorist, or just outright claim the Ivan. Guess what i got?

There is 0 reason for not claiming Ivan. Scum won't target me at night because I'm volatile. I die on both the day and the night action. It's a wasted nightkill if a townie will commit suicide on their own, not to mention the potential of me blowing up another townie. It's a safe claim.

So i come back to my desktop, and here i see you've claimed my role. You've literally shat the bed harder that i shat the toilet.

My imagination hurts.