[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Let it be known i could have voted nolynch to stop this coming through, so you should thank ME for this outcome :smug:

Spoiler

And KY, of course.

I like to imagine that Category 5 is actually on the Allied team with iLikeToSnipe, so his vote on him was actually to try and create distance from each other, but Category 5 got stuck with his vote after me and KY voted him up so he just got his teammate killed. :v

7 minutes ago, Louis said:

the stress is real right now being the cohost :gonk:

From what I'm seeing, you're doing fine. :v
Don't worry, you'll get used to it. 

Also, what a bloody ending to a day. Gotta love the shitposting brigade nailing scum. Good job.

Packers win AND scum lynch? Pretty good couple of hours right there.

17 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think Anon voted Retal?

Mojo IIRC. Pro tip, you can see all of a players posts and not just the most recent ones by hitting the see their activity button on their profile (opposite of their avatar on the Red Alert theme). Then you just ctrl+f for whatever ##action you're looking for.

I unvoted from no lynch because I didn't want to lock us into a no lynch while I was away.

33 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I think I got it all. FRAYDO and Irish didn't vote, and AAnon_Kat voted a random person (too lazy to go find it atm). That right?

Fraydo and Irish didn't vote, Anon voted Orange and everyone else was snipe, sorry myb

Just now, Louis said:

Fraydo and Irish didn't vote, Anon voted Orange and everyone else was snipe, sorry myb

No, Anon most definitely didn't vote me, Voe was the only one who did and he changed it, and there were several people on No Lynch.

Just now, Jeod said:

Solid memory right there, thanks.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No, Anon most definitely didn't vote me, Voe was the only one who did and he changed it, and there were several people on No Lynch.

Oh yeah anon was on mojo sorry I wrote this all down, so I didn't lose track. haha