[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, FRAYDO said:

...how the hell did you pull up a quote from 2016 for this very purpose? Like how ready were you for this to happen? lmao

My brain literally went "Hey there's a Voe quote that would be useful" and I had to find it. It happens sometimes.

Right, so here's what I think. If iLTS is scum, the other scum players have already voted NoLynch, or are Anon_Kat or TheIrishman. 

Close votes on Day 1 usually have a scum member among the options. Since one of the options is NoLynch...

The only thing giving me serious pause is that we will likely have to nolynch during one of these days, otherwise it's mylo on Day 3.

I'll quote myself to share my thoughts again, given that iLTS is currently going out.

19 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

With iLTS and ChopBam both slightly scumreading Cat5, I almost want to think one of them actually is scum and I don't think it's Cat5.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Right, so here's what I think. If iLTS is scum, the other scum players have already voted NoLynch, or are Anon_Kat or TheIrishman. 

Close votes on Day 1 usually have a scum member among the options. Since one of the options is NoLynch...

The only thing giving me serious pause is that we will likely have to nolynch during one of these days, otherwise it's mylo on Day 3.

Fair enough. But if he flips the opposite way, then ya'll got some 'splainin' to do.

9 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Right, so here's what I think. If iLTS is scum, the other scum players have already voted NoLynch,

Just now, Louis said:

iLikeToSnipe was killed. He was the Sniper aligned with the Allies. Y'all got 24 hours to send in your night actions.

Uh.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

iLikeToSnipe was killed. He was the Sniper aligned with the Allies. Y'all got 24 hours to send in your night actions.

tenor.gif

Actually Louis (and this is only if I missed a confirmation that says otherwise) the day end post should also include the stipulation that Night Posts are limited to 2 per player. Other than that, you are doing great as co-host.