[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The conscript can get any result, so no matter what he can't fail that test. Infact I think it's only possible for two roles to be eliminated.

He's not missile silo or radar because he wouldn't have claimed conscript. He probably would have already shot.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

There are a couple tanks that could be ruled out as well. But that's it. You can try to play math games beyond that, but you anything other than stuck rules out Radar and Silo, and stuck rules out Rhino or Mirage.

That's true about stuck and the tank results I guess.

Have we received an answer earlier from Coolrock visiting anyone or attempting to? I know Retal was asking earlier to see if he had found the Mirage Tank.

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

Except now we know I was wrong about rhino protection and it doesn't look like coolrock found the mirage tank.

We only know that Coolrock had some psychic interaction, but does that mean he was targeted or did he target the TP? What are the chances both he and scum targeted the TP and were both blocked as a result with only Coolrock revealing this?

@Coolrock what did you do or attempt to do Night one? If anything I think this will be the info we need the most and may verify some things.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Have we received an answer earlier from Coolrock visiting anyone or attempting to? I know Retal was asking earlier to see if he had found the Mirage Tank.

We only know that Coolrock had some psychic interaction, but does that mean he was targeted or did he target the TP? What are the chances both he and scum targeted the TP and were both blocked as a result with only Coolrock revealing this?

@Coolrock what did you do or attempt to do Night one? If anything I think this will be the info we need the most and may verify some things.

TP targeted him and failed since he wasn't a Silo.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That wouldn't explain a Coolrock target. That would require some logical gymnastics, given that Coolrock can't be a Silo. Would suggest that the TP goal isn't related to the Silos, or that what happened to Coolrock isn't from a TP.

I find that extremely hard to envision that the game isn't focused around the Silos.

They might need to mind control an Engineer or Spy first? Hence targeting a miss result.