Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Discuss'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Quick Links
    • Community Rules
    • Download the W3D Hub Launcher
    • Report a Bug!
  • W3D Hub News
    • Community News
    • Project News
  • General Discussion
    • W3D Hub Discussion
    • Community Creations
    • Forum Games
    • Help & Support
  • Official Game Servers
    • Red Alert: A Path Beyond
    • Interim Apex AOW

Categories

  • W3D Hub Services
    • Website & Forum
    • Launcher
    • W3D Stats & Ranks
    • Discord & TeamSpeak
  • Renegade
  • Red Alert: A Path Beyond
    • Release
  • Renegade: Interim Apex
    • Release
  • Tiberian Sun: Reborn
    • Release
  • Tiberian Dawn: Ground Zero

Categories

  • W3D Hub
    • Game Launcher
    • Tools
  • C&C Renegade
    • Patches & Tools
    • Total Conversion Mods
    • Custom Audio
    • Custom Textures
    • Maps
    • Misc. Files
  • Red Alert: A Path Beyond
    • Custom Audio
    • Custom Textures
    • Maps
    • Misc. Files
  • Interim Apex
    • Custom Audio
    • Custom Textures
    • Maps
    • Misc. Files
  • Expansive Civilian Warfare
    • Custom Audio
    • Custom Textures
    • Maps
    • Misc. Files
  • Tiberian Sun: Reborn
    • Custom Audio
    • Custom Textures
    • Maps
    • Misc. Files
  • C&C RTS Files
    • C&C Tiberian Dawn & Covert Ops
    • C&C Red Alert, Counterstrike & The Aftermath
    • C&C Tiberian Sun & Firestorm
    • C&C Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge
    • C&C Generals & Zero Hour
    • C&C3 Tiberium Wars & Kane's Wrath
    • C&C Red Alert 3 & Uprising
  • Other C&C Files

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Member Title


Ingame Username


Location


Interests


Website URL


Discord


Steam


Skype

  1. Upload any C&C related memes here, I'm bored.
  2. Everytime a new W3D Game got announced, my excitement goes up to eleven. Especially the announcement of Ground Zero gave me hope seeing another classic C&C Game adapted into a 3D FPS Game (Renegade was a bit too futuristic to count as a convertion of Tiberian Dawn into an FPS Game). Over the years we saw different approaches of newer C&C Games adapted into the Renegade Style like Scud Storm for Generals or Tiberium Wars Mods like The Third Tiberium War or Tiberium Crystal Wars. We even saw a C&C 4 Map popping up over the years. But none of the mentioned Mods got far in development or had several design problems. After learning more about the Design of Renegade and several other W3D Mods i thought about concepts how to bring EA-Era C&C Titles like Generals, Tiberium Wars or Red Alert 3 into the First Person Perspective. Despite being a controversial or obscure title i wouldn't even cut out Total Convertions for Tiberian Twilight or Rivals. This is not a thread to ask if somebody will create Mod XYZ, more like my ideas for potential mods and whats your idea or opinion on them. I just starting 3D Modeling and a bit animation and far from it to be good to create my own W3D Game (but i still want to improve my skills!). And please don't judge me on my bad english skills! Design of the Bases: First of all - there should be no Base Building in these Mods. The Concept for Base Building in Renegade isn't bad, Scud Storm and other Renegade Mods show'd it's possible but its a big impact on the Map Design and depends on your team players. Many Maps would have to be flat for putting each building on the map and some players could mess up the base layout. Also it would be a pacing breaker if the team first has to build a base before they can start into combat. The only deployable buildings should be atleast bunkers or smaller defenses like in Interm Apex. As example Tiberium Wars GDI Infantry and RA3 Soviet Engineers would have the ability to deploy bunkers. Factions, Sub-Factions and different Generals: One of the problem of later C&C Games since RA2 Yuris Revenge (or we also could argue the problem exists since the Dune RTS Games) the existence of more than 2 factions in the games. Renegade atm only supports 2 factions per match so the only solution atm is to made it depending on the Map Setting (also a 3-4 Faction Map would be really hard to handle and it would be hard to get so much players on it because the engine got frame drops if 40-50 people are ingame). In the Generals Universe the USA and China fought together against the GLA so this is a lesser problem. In terms of Tiberium Wars, i would also throw the mutants from tiberium alliances into the mix because they had a solid foundation of units and buildings in the game. So this would be the constellation= Generals: USA vs GLA/ China vs GLA (USA vs China maybe only on a fun map or competitive map?) Tiberium Wars: GDI vs Nod (no brainer), GDI vs Scrin, Nod vs Scrin, GDI vs Mutants, Nod vs Mutans (because of the setting from Alliances) Red Alert 3: Allies vs Soviets (no brainer), Allies vs Empire, Soviets vs Empire For the Sub-Factions and different Generals i would handle it like this - throwing the exclusive units and other stuff into their main factions. This would solve the Infantry Problem in a Generals Mod, because Generals didn't had much infantry classes for just one side and so you don't necessary need to create new original classes. As example China would have basically 4 base units, adding the other generals exclusive ones in, they would get the Minigunner, Super Hacker and Super Lotus. Same for GLA, they would get Toxin and Stealth Units from the respective Generals. Also it should apply for Tiberium Wars and their respective sub factions from Kanes Wrath. Handling of the Support Powers, Upgrades and Team Promotions: Here starts to differentiate each game really heavily. But all games also would have something in common. They would have the advantage that upgrade systems already exists in mods like Interm Apex. In Generals all upgrades have to be researched by different buildings. Depending on the map which tech level and buildings are available it would be possible to limit the upgrade mania of generals. But basically all support powers are unlocked by general's promotions. The System should look like these = depending on the team score and performance, the team will get promotion points like in generals. So players can unlock the support powers and other upgrades via the purchase terminal and can also use them with it. Tiberium Wars is a whole different beast. There was no Promotion System for the player, all upgrades and powers are bound to their respective buildings. So it would be much more important to save certain buildings or the team will loose access to their unexplored upgrades and support powers. Also mappers could limit the upgrades and support powers, depending which buildings they put on the map. Red Alert 3 is again is complete own thing. Instead of relying on upgrades for units in different buildings, it only has a promotion system, similar to Generals. Of course we also have to talk about the super weapons of each game. Scud Storm, Nuke Missles, Ion Cannon, Rift Generator, Proton Collider, Vacuum Bomb, and the Psionic Wave would function as normal, just a beacon like weapon for mass destruction (1-MainBuilding Destroyer and damages main buildings nearby, destroying smaller weaker nearby buildings too) But we have also some specialized super weapons. The Particle Cannon also should work with a beacon but with a twist. If a player launched a Particle Cannon successful its also a 1-Main Building Destroyer. But if a second player stands on a purchase terminal at the own base, he can additional control it! So the Particle Cannon would be still strong for one player but encourages to handle it by another team member to maximize his destructive potential. The Renegade Mod Scud Storm solved the Super Weapon Problem with moving icons but the enemy team wouldn't had any chance to disarm/counter primary Super Weapons with that method. Same goes for Chronosphere, Iron Curtain and Nanoswarm Barrier. They would need some team member at a terminal to activate. Focus of each game: IMO a generals mod should have the arcarde infantry combat of APB and TSR, but should more focus on vehicle combat. Generals was a tank-dominated game so it would fit pretty well. Tiberium Wars would be more like balanced between infantry and vehicle combat, like APB and TSR. Also there would be a much bigger option for air combat because of 3 factions with air units. RA3 would open a new window for naval combat, because you could also have bases on the sea. Extra Stuff: - All Games should have the Unit Promotion System like in TSR or in AR. - For a Tiberium Wars Coop Defense Map it could be use a layout from the Tiberium Wars Mobile Game. So we also had a reference to that Game too. - To build on a solid foundation for these mods, i would use existing mods as a base. RA A Path Beyond would be perfect for a Generals Mod, Pipline is the perfect testing ground for GLA Units. Tiberium Wars should be use TSR 2.0 as a base and a Red Alert 3 Mod Apocalypse Rising because RA 2 and 3 are similar in certain mechanics. - A Red Alert 3 Mod could be got some sort of Prototype in Form of a RA Mobile Mod. IMO the part between YR and the Prologe Cutscene of RA3 is not well known and only the iOS Game covers it. Many units are function quite the same like their ra2 and 3 versions. - Why i am throwing Tiberium Alliances into the mix of Tiberium Wars and Kanes Wrath? Because 90% of the units and buildings are the same and have additional buildings that could be used greatly like MG Nests, Barbed Wire, Anti Tank Barrier and more. - Yes we should have epic units in a Tiberium Wars and RA3 Mod. I would like to drive a MARV, Reedemer, Hexapod, Shogun Executioner and a Giga Fortress. But they would need big maps to perform well. But we have the Mammoth MK2 in TSR so... - For a RA3 Mod the Ore Field and economy system would be a bit different. Each Side would have a refinery with a single Ore Mine in base and a AI Miner would drive/swim back to back. To give players the possibility to get additional ore they could go out and get ore from other ore mines. But it would mean we need additional Ore Refineries in the base. So maybe the outpost units could be reworked into sort-of smol refinery versions. Also they would have a purpose in the renegade gameplay. - To create the models, imo i would use the models from the respective games first and would use them as place holder. As a 3D Artist i would then improve on these models until they are different enough not be a copyright problem. The biggest problem would be to create animations for the Scrin and the Empire. Scrin Units are mostly organic and Empire Vehicles have alot of transformation animations. And for the last part many people will hate me. But i would also like to see Renegade Mods for Tiberian Twilight and Rivals. There was a C&C 4 Map for Renegade created and sort of worked. A full mod like these would create a "Capture the flag" Gamemode, but base mode would also possible. Each Crawler would function as a Production Building and there are also certain types of base defenses in Tib. Twilight. And instead of getting tiberium for credits players would collect tiberium crystals for upgrades and crates for upgrading their units. Rivals on the other hand would be more like a quick match-type of game with smaller maps. All in all nearly all of these ideas for future W3D Games for C&C Games are possible with all their mechanics. Sadly certain games couldn't get converted to the W3D Engine because of copyright reasons. Imagine LotR Battle for Middle Earth 1+2 in Renegade, Generals 2 for obvious canceled reasons, Star Wars Empire at War etc. I even had an idea for a Metroid Version of Renegade but Nintendo would DMCA that immediately.
  3. Hello everyone! We've recently been having discussions among the staff about balance. With the recent high amount of game nights, it’s brought a lot of attention to certain units and maps. We’d like to ask our community to participate in giving feedback on anything you feel is off or not performing how you believe it should. This can range from damage not being high enough with a certain unit, to even prices being too high/low. Do you think a certain map has a higher advantage for one team over another? Now is the time to speak up! Let’s get to discussing
  4. http://www.moddb.com/mods/cc-assault http://en.ccassault.com Commando Assault is a mod which was first released in 2010 for C&C Renegade. And it allows to build up base from scratch on Westwood 3D game engine. Inspired by Battlezone series of videogames. Has its separate music (including Frank Klepacki's works that he exclusively approved for this mod, some of my remakes of his famous songs and even my new melodies) and unique features. Want to speed up construction rate to reduce time you are waiting for new purchase that you made? To capture existing building or steal it while it is not deployed yet (or even MCV)? To drop player-controlled tanks in the rear of enemy base? To win with one useless structure? You have all in one. Welcome back again, commander, crush your enemies with your own 3D-hands and lead your forces to fight. More tactics, more fun, more teamplay. Some videos are under spoiler: Feel free to discuss and share this stuff =)
  5. I’d like to use this topic to get some general feedback from the community. If these buildings were to appear in the game at some point, what would you want them to do? What would their purpose serve to gameplay? Let’s get those gears turning!
  6. Ok, Here's The Run-Down, I'm Trying To Play RA3 With Mods, I've Made A New Profile, Deleted The Skirmish.ini File, But The Mods Won't Work (Except Shock Therapy) The Custom Menu Screens Won't Show Up, Mods Like Epic War Just Crash My Game When I Try To Start A Skirmish Match, And Some Like Paradox That Let You Start A Match, But The AI Won't Do A Thing! What's Happening?! How Can I Fix This?! (Basically, I'm Not Getting These Menues In The Picture Provided, And Mods Are Crashing)
  7. Hello players! We’d first like to thank everyone for joining another amazing game night! We once again want to ask that you reply with a nomination for which players they felt were the real MVPs of the night. After 24 hours from now, we’ll tally up the names and announce the MVP and Runner Up awards! What’re you waiting for? Get to voting!
  8. APOCALYPSE RISING MAFIA II DARK NIGHT Following the Allies' surrender in the previous iteration, the Soviets have grown more confident and are preparing to mount a nuclear assault. The Allies have responded by infiltrating the missile base, but only have a limited amount of time to disable the silos and destroy the base. Rules are similar to the previous game, and you may read up on @VERTi60's APB V game with similar mechanics: The Soviets (Town) faction will win by eliminating all hostile factions, or if the nuclear missiles can launch (timed victory). The countdown will vary based on how many players sign up for the game. The timer will be announced at game start and each day phase. The Allies (Mafia) faction will win by controlling the day phase votes. If there is a Third Party faction, their win condition is classified. The following is the rolesheet for this game. You will notice some adjustments have been made since the previous iteration. The rolesheet is subject to change based on number of players and further balancing. Obviously, not every role will make an appearance and not every role will have its maximum quantity. Data on a possible third party role is unavailable. ROLE MAX QUANTITY DAY ACTION NIGHT ACTION Conscript 5 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (25% stuck chance, 25% kill chance). One time use. ##PRACTICE - Attend target practice and decrease your stuck chance by 25% for the following day. Hostiles will know if you practiced. One time use. Tesla Trooper 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (50% stuck chance, 75% kill chance). One time use. ##SURGE <player> - Fire an electrical shot at your target and roleblock them. Engineer 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (25% stuck chance, 25% kill chance). One time use. ##REPAIR <target> - Attempt to fix a Missile Silo. Will block infiltrations if they occur at the same time. Rhino Tank 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (0% stuck chance, 75% kill chance). One time use. ##PROTECT <player> - Serve as protection for your target. If they are targeted for nightkill, you will die instead. Radar Tower 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (100% stuck chance, 0% kill chance). One time use. ##PING <player> - Ping a player and learn their role. Missile Silo 2 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (100% stuck chance, 0% kill chance). One time use. NUCLEAR MISSILE (passive) - If the Silo remains operational on a certain day, Soviets win. If all Silos are destroyed, Soviets lose. If all Silos are infiltrated, timed victory condition is nullified. Sniper 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (50% stuck chance, 75% kill chance on infantry, 0% kill chance on vehicles/buildings). One time use. ##SCOUT <player> - Scout a player and learn their role. Spy 2 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (25% stuck chance, 25% kill chance). One time use. ##INFILTRATE <player> - Attempt to infiltrate your target. If it's a Silo, they are disabled. If it's a Radar Tower, their report will be scrambled. Mirage Tank 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (0% stuck chance, 75% kill chance). One time use. DISGUISE (passive) - Night actions used on you always fail (target appears blocked). Disguise is lost if you shoot. Tanya 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (25% stuck chance, 75% kill chance). One time use. ##KISS IT BYE BYE <target> - Perform an unstoppable kill on your target. One time use. I'm aiming to start the game on February 19th. Signups will close 24-48 hours before then. Signed Players (minimum 10) @Killing_You @Shade939 @OrangeP47 @ChopBam @Coolrock @Category 5 Hurricane @Anon_Kat @Retaliation @FRAYDO @Mojoman @Louis
  9. Hello players! We’d first like to thank everyone for joining another amazing game night! We’d like everyone to reply with a nomination for which players they felt were the real MVPs of the night. After 24 hours from now, we’ll tally up the names and announce the MVP and Runner Up awards! What’re you waiting for? Get to voting!
  10. I noticed that Soviets had dogs in RA1 and then later both Soviets and Allies had dogs in RA2 Strangely after the tiberian meteor hits and tiberian dawn rolls around no dogs. Later in tiberian sun this creature emerges the tiberian fiend. I think it is possible that the large numbers of dogs became mutants? This is Lore not cannon, but I think it answers the question
  11. So, the last few days i've been trying to be more active in-game and in the W3D community (Discord, Forum) and, (maybe i'm wrong, please tell me if i am) i've noticed that, even though we have this many people interested in these games, and we have so many discussing about them, the actual playerbase is quite small. Usually, when i go and play some, i open the launcher and i see this The mods, that i'm the most interested in, and love, have 0 players, almost constantly. Maybe i'm just checking at the wrong time, and there is a playerbase to these games and i just don't notice it, hopefully. If someone can tell me why, please do, i'm really desperate to play them with the community. and i would love to hear opinions and explanations. (Also, excuse me for the formatting, etc. of my post, i'm a first timer forum user. :D )
  12. Another topic we’d like to hear the community on. I’m sure there’s at least a few people who would love to see Attack Dogs get added to the game. The biggest issue I always hear is are Spies powerful enough to warrant adding them into the game? I’d like to see some brainstorming on this topic. What could make the Spy better to allow the team to add the Attack Dog?
  13. Good Evening everyone. I have a legit question I've been thinking about recently. More often then not, there seems to not be a lot of RTS Games coming out or at least any of particular interest to me. It could possibly be that I have not been looking or paying to much attention but I've also been stuck on the old school ones as well. In my theory, RTS games have come down to Twitch/Competitive Gaming type games which means the quality has been drastically decreased to the point of the story being non-existent, horrid or irrelevant. I also believe that It can be agreed that 1995-2006 was a really good golden decade for RTS games in general. With this said I want to know which RTS game is the best, examining not just the game but a lot of other things such as What makes a great RTS game? Total Annihilation Company of Hero's Starcraft I have never played this and I’m sorry. It is good and popular enough that I’ve put it on this list. I am sure someone can vouch for it Command and Conquer (Any game) Star Wars Empire at War (w/ expansions included) I understand obviously there may be other titles that I may have missed out but these are what I found to be the best and that I have played so far. If your choice is not listed on here then feel free to comment your favorite RTS game and what makes it so special!
  14. Thank you all for an amazing Game Night event. To determine our MVP prizes, we will be using player votes for this. Cast your vote here and we will tally up at the end of the day (10 PM CST/3 AM UTC).
  15. First off is my attempt at a Nod badged Blackbird: There are extensive topology issues, and I am not really happy with it at all. Next is my take on the C&C Rivals Drone Swarm: No Rotors yet! Here is an in game screen using EALA's Repair APC as a drone controller!: It is a bit of a nothing model, but it was interesting to complete.
  16. So here is one familiar to APB fans, the Demo truck! I have since made the tires lighter Overall I am disappointed with how this turned out, it looks like a toy (even allowing for low quality RTS assets). I only wanted a Soviet badged version, but it is obviously trivial to have an Allied or neutral version if desired at a later date. The actual nuke warhead is an EALA asset from C&C 3.
  17. So we're all having fun in a 6v6, not that many but any players are good since the server's been pretty empty lately, then the map changed and this moron voted to skip it cause 'he didn't like the map' then he left either way, killing the server. It went from 12 players to 5 just like that(it was 5 Nod vs 1 GDI when I left because there was no point tbh). I wouldn't mind the map change if we had a higher amount of players and could afford to lose a few if others joined later on. You got more chances of people joining with higher amounts of players than with 5 since there isn't much going on and people try to cheese a win as fast as they can. Now I'm sitting here bored as hell in a saturday night with nothing to play
  18. This is a RA 2 styled Oil Derrick that I modelled and textured. Once it came time for the animations, I messed up (probably should have come here first), so the animation is off. At some future date I will redo the model rig, and have another try. There are some bland sections, but for an RTS, I feel it will do.
  19. I'M BAAACK!! I was rather pleased with this model, because I do not often get a good result when I model structures. If the proportions seem off, this is because they were adjusted so that the vehicle models that I had at the time could physically exit the factory, whilst also ensuring that the amount of space required to place the structure in a base was not too prohibitive.
  20. Welp. Its here. And where ever you are, its probably there too. Lets talk about it - calmly. I am from the United States, currently living in the Nashville Tennessee area, and we have a couple of confirmed cases here (not surprising when there are over a million people). People are panic-buying items like toilet paper (???) soap/disinfectants, cleaning supplies, bread, eggs, meat, etc... While filling up my truck with gasoline earlier (yes I was actually empty, 0.5 gallons remaining), I noticed an older gentleman next to me filling up small Diesel and Gasoline cans in the back of his truck. In the supermarket (walmart in this case), the grocery section was a little on the wild side, very crowded, with most people trying to look like they aren't panic-buying, and shaking their heads in disapproval at the empty shelves which would normally hold things that you wouldn't expect to be sold-out in a "crisis". We currently have some traveling restrictions in effect for going/coming into/out of the country, but nothing internal, yet. There is a rumor that some sort of, dare I say it, self-"quarantine" protocol (basically a strong suggestion to stay at home unless absolutely necessary) might be put into effect "soon". Most people here are handling it quite well I believe. Others, well...yeah others have lost their minds, but I've not seen too many of those yet. What about there? Where are you? What are your federal and local governments doing in response? How about your citizens? Keep this thread civil and panic-free please. Panic helps nobody. And if you don't know the facts, then don't speculate. There is no need to spread misinformation.
  21. So I almost killed this guy and he somehow became not only a Nod character while dodging and jumping but he also changed the team color like a spy does? Crates don't spawn in that particular spot, they spawn further back intbetween the bases so it couldn't have been a crate that spawned on top of him.
  22. I just want to get this cleared out, is nuking/ioning this part of the map allowed or no. Not for destroying the wall but the buildings. There's a group of people including ElySpain, limado and wheresmymedal that keep doing stuff like this or glitching beacons in certain spots where you can't disarm them to kill the buildings. Threve warned them that glitching will be punished by a 24hours ban and they didn't seem to understand this.
  23. Discuss! According to EA_Jimtern you can press a button in-game to switch between old and new graphics. The Halo remasters have this option and I love it. Go to the link below and scroll down to compare old vs new. https://www.ea.com/games/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-remastered
  24. Imagine that some nation has developed a tank that's near enough the same as the Mammoth Tank/Apocalypse Tank (twin fuck off guns with twin missile pods as well as it being four-tracked) with the same level of durability as well as the ability to conduct independent battlefield repairs. How would everything work out? Would the main guns have an autoloader system similar to that of WWII-era battleships as opposed to having a four-man loader (two per gun; one inserting the round and the other inserting a charge of some sort), would the pods have to be manually reloaded? More to the point, how would you steer a vehicle that utilizes four tracks instead of the traditional two?
  25. I remember old discussions years back about when RA1 took place and recently I found a transcript archive of a Q&A that took place in 06 Feb 1996 which was really early in RA1's development and had some interesting information. Well It may not be much but I always wanted a specified date of the war unless I missed some information somewhere. XD VENOM: what's the story behind RA and in what time and technology level will it be on ? WSAdam: Okay -- Here's the scoop: World War II never happened the way that we think of it. Hitler never came to power, and there was no WWII... for a while. We're spinning European history in a new direction, with Joseph Stalin and the USSR coming to power as the big heavy in the game. The player can play the Allies or the USSR as they strive for conquest of Europe. The technology ranges from 1940's to 1980's, but that doesn't mean that you're going to be commanding Pintos! We've also spun the technology up a bit, so there's plenty of cool stuff for you to use.. like attack dogs! Rambo: what will RA's story line be about? WSAdam: RA is an alternate time line that takes place in the 70's. WWII in Europe happened in another way, where Stalin and the USSR became the big heavy that threatened Europe. Also some neat early ideas at the time kane: how will you earn your money to make units? Tiberium? WSAdam: Ahh- this is somethingwe changed. Since Tiberium isn't around yet, the player has ore to mine (on the board, not in mines) to get money -- there are three types of ore, so which one you go after will determine how much money you get per load. Sure, you can go after the copper, but that Iron deposit is worth more, but closer to the opponent - - it adds a strategic advantage to what you collect. WSAdam: there are three ores, Copper, Nickel, and Iron. Each is worth a different amount of $$ per scoop for your ore collector. We've kept the metaphor of harvesting, but now you've got a dump-truck like unit with a scooper, and an Ore Processor. WSAdam: Side note -- we considered power lines, but they were problematic for the computer and made the game a lot more of a sim than we want it to be. They were found here: http://www.tibcom.com/wchat/transcripts/
×
×
  • Create New...