[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Louis would really appreciate that vote. It's too bad YOU KILLED HER!

Even if I hate to admit it yet again, this was actually another "I'm new" moment for myself. I figured if everyone didn't vote. a vote wouldn't go through. You live, you learn...

Pin on . هـــــ

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

With Retal as my scum suspect I'm okay with this vote.

>Be retal

>caution against instant fraydo lock as we sort out other possibilities

>other possibilities become impossible or unlikely

>everyone else unvotes for no apparent reason

>"retal is totes scum guise"

b63.png

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

>Be retal

>caution against instant fraydo lock as we sort out other possibilities

>other possibilities become impossible or unlikely

>everyone else unvotes for no apparent reason

>"retal is totes scum guise"

b63.png

There's also no early hammer you know.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I feel like if you were telling the truth about your situation, you should be looking elsewhere.

If you happen to know where else I should be looking, by all means share. The scum doc has not been particularly helpful.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Assuming he's town and has a role that's on the list, yes.

Honestly I'm still kind of hesitant on him being town given the fact he tried #KISS IT BYE BYE on me D1. The paranoia continues that Tanya cannot be mind-controlled, following RA2 logic anyway.

However I think we resolved that fake day action thing or Jeod completely ignored it. I'm not sure.

8 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You've narrowed your role down to a single possibility unless the information you're sharing about your role is false.

What information have I shared about my role besides trying to shoot Fraydo for fun... twice?

Or trying to blow him up during the day :v

1 minute ago, Coolrock said:

What information have I shared about my role besides trying to shoot Fraydo for fun... twice?

The shooting him twice part probably has more to do with giving it away than anything.

1 minute ago, Coolrock said:

You have a miss result on your shoot action which is only likely for conscripts, engineers, and spies. You also said you tried to use an action that failed last night.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

The shooting him twice part probably has more to do with giving it away than anything.

It was more an honest mistake. When reading the roles from my point of view, ##shoot can be used once as a day action. It doesn't say it's a single use for the whole game. That's my fault, I guess. I wouldn't take it back, since it was actually fun and made me laugh like a school girl waiting for the results.

From my point of view, missing him means I could be any of the 7 other roles on the board (minus TP/Mafia)? Pretty sure nobody knows what I am :v

Just now, Coolrock said:

It was more an honest mistake. When reading the roles from my point of view, ##shoot can be used once as a day action. It doesn't say it's a single use for the whole game. That's my fault, I guess. I wouldn't take it back, since it was actually fun and made me laugh like a school girl waiting for the results.

From my point of view, missing him means I could be any of the 7 other roles on the board (minus TP/Mafia)? Pretty sure nobody knows what I am :v

I'm not sure you are aware of how much you have said.