[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Now, what are the odds that Jeod is some sort of Chaos Demon, and he's taking my profile picture very literally?

How dare you insinuate Darumaka is a chaos demon.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Wasn't Jeod a named Necron Character from the last WH40K mafia?

Trazyn. Not this time unfortunately, and last time I think I did some research and chose that guy.

Okay, preferably I'd like to give more time, but since my afternoon is shot today (I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for an hour and 15 before hammer... that late in the day there's no way they're gonna take me on time, so no way I'll be back by hammer) I kinda have to push things early.  From recent experience, I kinda think KY being so chipper is a scum tell for him.  Plus he seemed a little eager to play the blame game.  While Jeod is... not optimal right now... I had considered maybe it was a gambit like Shade liked to play to see who would latch onto him being an easy target.  I don't think Jeod actually thought that through, but it doesn't stop the rest of us from analyzing interactions around him in that light.

31 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Okay, preferably I'd like to give more time, but since my afternoon is shot today (I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for an hour and 15 before hammer... that late in the day there's no way they're gonna take me on time, so no way I'll be back by hammer) I kinda have to push things early.  From recent experience, I kinda think KY being so chipper is a scum tell for him.  Plus he seemed a little eager to play the blame game.  While Jeod is... not optimal right now... I had considered maybe it was a gambit like Shade liked to play to see who would latch onto him being an easy target.  I don't think Jeod actually thought that through, but it doesn't stop the rest of us from analyzing interactions around him in that light.

Simple. Shade invites and we see if anyone saves KY.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Simple. Shade invites and we see if anyone saves KY.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

*unvotes

I mean, KY coming back could change that equation in several ways.  Also that'd really be a tap in at *one vote* not exactly the strongest position either way.  If he's not scum, they'd just sit back and let it happen while we score an own goal.

19 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You really have a ways to go before you can say you’re good at gambits.

##vote Killing_You

I'm not doing a gambit, the opposite in fact.  My whole schtick, especially as town, is transparency.

22 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

So KY, you were pretty chipper.  Are you another one that's pumped for this flavor like Shade is?

Oh, I'm super pumped for my flavor. But I'm holding off on that until someone files an official judgement.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

You really have a ways to go before you can say you’re good at gambits.

##vote Killing_You

ITsV3Qv.gif

##unvote

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So I just learned "Do you think God stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he's created?" is a quote from Spy Kids 2 lol.

You're just now realizing this? :P

(To be fair, I was a Spy Kids junkie growing up)