[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

And why did you need to take that shot now? Why risk killing a town before you know anything about me? No warning, just bam, I want you dead.

Because we'd get a quick confirm on you and I'd get cred for actually killing you :v  Though it does appear people need at  least two shots to kill apparently so this shooting thing is overrated.  Might actually be idea to let you dig some grave first, admittedly, but I was doing it for the drama.

I'm apparently the only one who wanted to lynch Coolrock for being inactive. I would say everybody was on the other side of that.

Tbh I'd rather lynch Orange because he's not easy for me to read, so I'll wait for this catfight to play out more.

Just now, Mojoman said:

So if you were a scum, you'd specifically do the meta you've laid out in public?

Or

If you were scum you'd just play against your scum meta and then claim your old scum meta as proof?

Here's the thing, I do my scum meta because it works, whether you guys know about it or not.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Because we'd get a quick confirm on you and I'd get cred for actually killing you :v  Though it does appear people need at  least two shots to kill apparently so this shooting thing is overrated.  Might actually be idea to let you dig some grave first, admittedly, but I was doing it for the drama.

Yeah, I've noticed your flair for the dramatic when you have previously killed people before allowing them to role claim when you were scum.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

No, you should have realistically killed him there with a neutron blaster.

Yeah, I've noticed your flair for the dramatic when you have previously killed people before allowing them to role claim when you were scum.

I mean, it achived it's affect.  We're no longer on the useless lynch Coolrock discussion.  Now we're going to chop either you or me, which is greatly preferable.  Even though I'm the wrong choice, it'd still be productive, because it'd boomerang back onto you the next day.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, it achived it's affect.  We're no longer on the useless lynch Coolrock discussion.  Now we're going to chop either you or me, which is greatly preferable.  Even though I'm the wrong choice, it'd still be productive, because it'd boomerang back onto you the next day.

So in other words I'VE WON.

Just now, Mojoman said:

For seemingly being sure, I don't see a vote on Cat.

I mean as much as I argue with Cat 5 about early votes mattering/vs not mattering, he is correct in that there's no early hammer and EoD is a day away.  You all know where I stand though, but if it makes you feel better...

##Vote Cat 5

I'm kind of hoping Shade shoots him though so I didn't have to bother.

Just now, Mojoman said:

I don't see any reason for anyone to role claim right now. I don't see Cat_5's argument to lynch an inactive as being particularly scummy. Well thought out? Not in my opinion, but there's arguments both ways.

I'm pretty sure you're Cat 5's scum buddy at this rate.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm pretty sure you're Cat 5's scum buddy at this rate.

Defending or not defending someone is a poor argument. Scum buddies try to stay away from each other when there's heat, to avoid these accusations.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Do we all have the same HP? I'm still kinda confused by stats and such.

Same. I'm mostly seeing it as flavor, personally.

As for the current situation, both these guys are being a bit too aggressive for my taste. That said, it does feel scummier coming from Cat5 than it does Orange.

Come to think of it, can you lads give a night report (unless you have and I missed it).