Renegade X: Tiberian Sun X

Where do i get these vehicles from? i played the game for a good couple of hours last night and i didnt once see them

You can get them from crates. Also in singleplayer you can get them by using commands.

What are the commands?

Press F5 while in skirmish and type:

summon renx_game.ts_vehicle_buggy
summon renx_game.ts_vehicle_reconbike
summon renx_game.ts_vehicle_ticktank

summon renx_game.ts_vehicle_wolverine
summon renx_game.ts_vehicle_hovermrls
summon renx_game.ts_vehicle_titan

You die once you hit enter. The vehicle spawns at that position. Bots will run for it and drive the new vehicles, so you might need to catch them if they are enabled on the map you're playing. Also note that you can copy/paste the above commands straight into the in game text option.

You die once you hit enter. The vehicle spawns at that position. Bots will run for it and drive the new vehicles, so you might need to catch them if they are enabled on the map you're playing. Also note that you can copy/paste the above commands straight into the in game text option.

Skirmish is actuallt pretty fun. I'm shocked at how well behaved the Bots are. Spawned in as GDI and i saw 1-2 of them jumping around in the barracks apon spawn, Two killed themselves lol and the others repaired vehicles and followed each other into battle using a varying degree of intelligence. Very fun actually.

But yeah, now i've had my taste of a Titan And Wolverine in Renegade X i really want a TS game based on that engine >_<

Edited by Bayonetta

ECW's bots are notorious for stealing vehicles from a player, that's why I swapped them out with a more simplistic AI on the main map because I was tired of complaining about their vehicles being swiped on drop from the helicopter.

• 2 weeks later...

ECW's bots are notorious for stealing vehicles from a player, that's why I swapped them out with a more simplistic AI on the main map because I was tired of complaining about their vehicles being swiped on drop from the helicopter.

Though I will admit it was funny when they stole tanks and helicopters from other players, even when it happened to me.