Missing models/textures?

Nozzy

For whatever reason I cannot get Print Screen to work and can't figure out how to take a screenshot otherwise, so I'll try to just explain it best I can.

On certain maps I think I'm missing some models or textures, I believe they are meant to be decorative, perhaps barrels? They appear as a white outline of half a cube, a placeholder. Is that just me or are some maps missing some things? If I knew how to get a screenshot I'd provide the evidence. >_>

I did ask a while back for anyone who was experiencing the problem shown above to send me their always2.dat file but nobody ever did. Since I can't reproduce the issue on any of my own machines or indeed on any virtual machines I've spun up there's not much I can do about it.

I did ask a while back for anyone who was experiencing the problem shown above to send me their always2.dat file but nobody ever did. Since I can't reproduce the issue on any of my own machines or indeed on any virtual machines I've spun up there's not much I can do about it.

Here is mine. I changed the extension and uploaded it as a .txt file because it wouldn't allow .dat files.

That always2.dat file looks valid to me and it contains all the models that are supposed to be in those locations... so I'm not sure why they're not working for some players. They certainly load fine on my own machines...

attachicon.gifalways2-same.png

paint ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Cyclical_Yuri_Is_Master