APB 3.0.4.1 Changelog

[20:44:40] TK-421: So... Anyone try out the cruiser?

[20:44:48] delta: yup

[20:48:12] TK-421: I want to try out the Cruiser

Hahaha, I wasn't sure if I should have spoiled it for you yesterday. Though I think it should have been obvious to anyone who's been spending time around the forum that it would be a joke.

Once again NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

If I may ask, why wasn't it funny? It is generally known that APB will never have the cruiser. We decided on the joke to make fun of this, took an ancient RA2 Aegis Cruiser model and put it ingame. I'm honestly suprised some people actually fell for it.

If I may ask, why wasn't it funny? It is generally known that APB will never have the cruiser. We decided on the joke to make fun of this, took an ancient RA2 Aegis Cruiser model and put it ingame. I'm honestly suprised some people actually fell for it.

Yeah, Pushwall's always been here saying "No cruiser, no cruiser, it can't be done", and then all the sudden there's a cruiser...hmm, very suspicious... :ninja:

*looks at date*

(March 31st)

Maybe because there are people who WANT it in game then NOT putting it in for a joke it'd make said people upset in different ways.

Well, perhaps you should LISTEN to what Pushwall and a bunch of other people have said about the cruiser. It's not happening. It's been said over and over. This was a joke, you should have understood that from the start, and it was funny for everyone but you.

Yup, my faith in Pushwall's words he said before about the cruisers prevented me from falling for that.

I thought it was hilarious. Kinda disappointing though when I tried to kill the sub pen with it's missiles and they did nothing. I figured they'd be like uber-powerful for shits and giggles.

Yeah, it was an Aegis cruiser, so it followed the same rules as the other AA-only weapons: no damage to anything that's not air units or (surfaced) naval units, and very ltitle to surfaced naval units at that.

On a map with no air units.

pF3E6yv.png