[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

-I shoot Jeod now. If he flips scum, GG. If he flips town, we still have plenty of time left for the rest of the plan.-Chaos resupplies me Night 6, the same night moony repairs Nodlied.-If, for some reason, moony either autodeclines the package or opts to do something other than repair Nodlied, we lynch him. Pretty foolproof if you ask me. The only possible flaws would be an incorrect way to stop the vortex (I don't think there are other ideas that we have), or Cat5 is scum (which is highly doubtful, almost impossible).

I have an even better idea.Could Cat5 make you a HT? Then I can make WallyMoon a sniper on the night of bringing Nodlied so we'll have 2 shots at taking him down.That's implying that Vortex won't hit us earlier and that Jeod is town.

That's assuming Moonsense is allowed to both repair the chronosphere AND choose a new class in the same night. We don't know if that's possible, do we?

Well, KY tracked Moony and refilled. So I think it's possible.

That post is only edited to fix BBcode tags.

It should be. I was able to scout moony last night, and got the training notification upon day start.

But you didn't change class. You simply got a refill on your sniper rifle. Did you get an option to choose a new class or did you just get a notification on your refill?

That post is only edited to fix BBcode tags.

It should be. I was able to scout moony last night, and got the training notification upon day start.

But you didn't change class. You simply got a refill on your sniper rifle. Did you get an option to choose a new class or did you just get a notification on your refill?

I could either get a new class or refill. I chose to refill because I figured that accuracy would be necessary in the following days.

Every day voe doesn't pay off the forklift another tiberian crystal grows up.

So tiberium took over the Earth in CnC just because Voe was too dead to pay off the forklift? Damn, we should've lynched him Day0 before he got it.

Anyway, I think I'll use the same format we used a bit earlier

@@vote shoot Jeod

(Don't use ## as it may be considered a fake action which is against the rules)

Also @@vote shoot was a mafia edit.

Voe, Nodlied and Isaac did not endorse said suggestion :p

Damn it, Vert, can you separate these things somehow so it won't look so weird? xD

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 2 hours, 43 min, 53 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Wallymoon715

Chaos_Knight voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]

Jeod voted No Lynch [penalty vote(s): 1]

Killing You voted No Lynch

Wallymoon715 voted Jeod

4/5 votes casted so far

1 voted player and No Lynch are at a tie (2 each)

The idea that we as town are required to shoot dead all of the mafia team is nonsense, and so is the Chronosphere revival plan. Even with the sniper we're looking at a shoot command that is only totally successful 56% of the time. A Heavy Tank will only hit 25% of the time. These are crazy low numbers to base a plan on.

Makes sense, I guess. I kind of want to test Jeod for a one-time lynchproof gimmick.

If that's something multiple people are concerned with, then by all means go for it. It would be better than a no-lynch if it quells fears.

Category5, remember that if the chrono rep does absolutely nothing, then we do have the ability to lynch Moonsense or KY. If we're all certain which of them we want to go for, then it should be perfectly safe.