[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

You probably need more than a specified level of trust, I'm imagining.

Here is more info I've gleaned from my role. I do not think L is a playable character, but there are two cases in which L can be exposed. 1) Kira gaining enough trust, and 2) the task force being eliminated. If L IS exposed, there is a backup plan, but at this point that plan might be shot. And that plan involves Jeod.

##propose trust Jeod 50

I really think Jeod is an important player for the task force and Voe is ruining that.

Just now, ChopBam said:

You probably need more than a specified level of trust, I'm imagining.
Probably.

Here is more info I've gleaned from my role. I do not think L is a playable character, but there are two cases in which L can be exposed. 1) Kira gaining enough trust, and 2) the task force being eliminated. If L IS exposed, there is a backup plan, but at this point that plan might be shot. And that plan involves Jeod.
Didn't the OP even state that L wasn't a playable character?

##propose trust Jeod 50

I really think Jeod is an important player for the task force and Voe is ruining that.
I trust Jeod for about as far as I can throw him.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Didn't the OP even state that L wasn't a playable character?

Yes, and the info in my role confirms that.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

I trust Jeod for about as far as I can throw him.

Why? The things that have happened and the things he claims are exactly in line with information that I have about a backup plan.

On 2/28/2017 at 1:00 AM, VERTi60 said:

Besides the night actions and Death Note usage, players will also be able to visit each other during the Night, and communicate in private in designated google docs.

Only Players that have gained more Trust than Suspicion can invite and accept other Players to doc communication. Players will be able to stay and discuss until one of them decides to leave. Please note that there are also risks visiting someone, so be aware who you accept to meet. You can only accept during the night, not next day.

FYI

15 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Eh, why not give it a shot as well.

##propose trust Nodlied 50
Let's see what this can do, shall we? :p

##propose trust Voe 15
I guess it would be fair to fix what I broke a bit.

As before, I shall return the favour. ##Propose trust Chaos_Knight 50. Would you be up for reforming the hobbit team? It tends to win games.

18 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Yes, and the info in my role confirms that.

Good.

Why? The things that have happened and the things he claims are exactly in line with information that I have about a backup plan.
Verti RPG games have a history of having overpowered bad guys, especially if said bad guy is the only one in there. If Chris's claims are true, then I consider it highly suspicious that he cannot be found with what appears to be a super cop. Other than that, I still suspect him to be a Shiniminioami, after all, you can't find or investigate what you can't see. 

22 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I really hope Nodlied isn't Kira.

You're in luck, for I'm not the droid you're looking for.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Does anyone remember giving Nodlied suspicion? I looked through all the pages but couldn't find anything. I ask because his suspicion level was equal to his trust level.

IIRC, I didn't have any during N1. And my night actions didn't specify that I could visit people.

Then either Verti's game is broken or you didn't do the commands right. :p

I believe you in your claims about yourself, although I think you're misguided about Jeod. I won't discount what you're saying, but want to keep a balanced head here.

I'd also like to put it out there that there is a possible game-ender if a certain good guy dies before L is exposed. This could be what makes the Kira more powerful and why we should be very, very careful about whom we decide to give trust to.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Maybe I should have specified that in order to meet somebody you just PM me about it during the night, so if it wasn't obvious I'll make up a command action for you in next night post :p

Well, I tend to look at my night actions. So I obviously dungoofed. :v Too bad, could have started with forming an alliance again.

From your point of view Nodlied there's no solid evidence that I'm Near or a Shinigami, so you suspect the latter given the circumstances. Understandable since you don't know a thing about who Near is. At this stage of the story (where L has first introduced himself to Light), Near and another by the name of Mello were children at an orphanage called Wammy's House. L came from the same orphanage, and both Near and Mello are meant to be L's successors should anything happen to him.

By the time Near enters the story, it has been five years since L died. So, when L was alive, Near was 13. When he enters the story, he is 17. Perhaps that will offer you some explanation for why a super cop ability didn't affect me: at the moment, I am a child in an orphanage with no use to the game whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

From your point of view Nodlied there's no solid evidence that I'm Near or a Shinigami, so you suspect the latter given the circumstances. Understandable since you don't know a thing about who Near is. At this stage of the story (where L has first introduced himself to Light), Near and another by the name of Mello were children at an orphanage called Wammy's House. L came from the same orphanage, and both Near and Mello are meant to be L's successors should anything happen to him.

By the time Near enters the story, it has been five years since L died. So, when L was alive, Near was 13. When he enters the story, he is 17. Perhaps that will offer you some explanation for why a super cop ability didn't affect me: at the moment, I am a child in an orphanage with no use to the game whatsoever.

1. L then wouldn't put you on a suspect list IMO.
2. That would be one looooooong game to go for 5 years, eh?

Feels kinda off to me.

1 minute ago, Chaos_Knight said:

1. L then wouldn't put you on a suspect list IMO.
2. That would be one looooooong game to go for 5 years, eh?

Feels kinda off to me.

It's a game, dude.

Eh, 'days' are clearly abstracted here. Also the 'Backup' roll mechanically, is a pretty common thing. Mechanically he might just be a vanila townie with investigation blocking until backup kicks in.

If what he says is true...

You know, come to think of it, Chaos Knight and Nodlied are being awfully buddy-buddy after one night.

##unvote

Giving eachother trust points like it's nothing is fitting for a Kira and his Shinigami partner, I think. I wonder if it's true.

#vote Chaos_Knight

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

You know, come to think of it, Chaos Knight and Nodlied are being awfully buddy-buddy after one night.

##unvote

Giving eachother trust points like it's nothing is fitting for a Kira and his Shinigami partner, I think. I wonder if it's true.

#vote Chaos_Knight

On a scale of 1-10 where 6 was the worst scum ever, you're a solid 8.