[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't know. But I do know that Mojoman has claimed that he was talking to Jeod, and that shouldn't be possible unless he opened it. I think. If you don't need to open it to talk to him, why didn't he talk to me?

I never spoke to Mojoman.

Why would he talk to just one person who's touched it but not the others, I think you have to open it to talk to him. That'd mean the real question is why didn't Jeod and Nod talk, if that was rejected, but knowing Nod is key-town is probably answer enough there.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Then the chart is wrong. I mean, it's wrong for other reasons, involving me, but can't just up and ask everyone to believe me on that.

If you have an alternative way to fit all the pieces together, be my guest. Right there I've made a chart that doesn't contradict any facts as we know them, which makes it likely to be true.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If you have an alternative way to fit all the pieces together, be my guest. Right there I've made a chart that doesn't contradict any facts as we know them, which makes it likely to be true.

That's not how Occam's Razor works...

I don't have an alternate theory, but we might just be lacking enough facts.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That's not how Occam's Razor works...

I don't have an alternate theory, but we might just be lacking enough facts.

When are you going to get enough facts? You're always so unsure about everything. You're unable to commit anything as fact, which means that even at this stage of the game, you know nothing. And you keep asking others to provide the facts for you. I am challenging you to finish the puzzle another way. If you can do it, then you have an alternate path to contradict me with. If you can't, then mine stands quite strongly.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

When are you going to get enough facts? You're always so unsure about everything. You're unable to commit anything as fact, which means that even at this stage of the game, you know nothing. And you keep asking others to provide the facts for you. I am challenging you to finish the puzzle another way. If you can do it, then you have an alternate path to contradict me with. If you can't, then mine stands quite strongly.

I've not objected to your course of action, either. While I know I am town, I don't have anything to prove it. I just can't help but feel the extreme lengths you're going to to hammer it in are distracting from something.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Honestly, I'm surprised you haven't placed a vote down. Personally, I think we should reinvestigate Jeod and see if we can stop him getting to L, but if you think we should investigate Orange, that works too.

I think the best way to keep all books out of play is to invesigate OrangeP47 to take his debtnote, and use proposal to keep Jeod from accessing the other. I think Investigating Jeod first might have a better chance at saving me if it turns out to be an end game move, but I doubt both to be true. I do currently think that Jeod may be a new role and therefore a possible investigation target, or even just a possible target due to the fact people can now see him.

I don't need to place a vote yet, so I haven't. If ChopBam decides to kill me, then it won't matter anyway.

Nodlied needs to have 77511 trust to prevent Jeod from accessing L powers, assuming OrangeP47, Mojoman, and myself will give all remaining to Jeod.

Nodlied needs to have 62943 trust to prevent Mojoman from accessing L powers, assuming OrangeP47, Jeod, and myself will give all remaining to Mojoman.

Nodlied needs to have 74196 trust to prevent OrangeP47 from accessing L powers, assuming Mojoman, Jeod, and myself will give all remaining to OrangeP47.

So...

1. We know now (thanks to the slip from Jeod) that if the Note is confiscated but still kills someone eventually, we’ll get to see the death message in the vid.
2. Voe had no message even though the note was already confiscated. FRAYDO had.
3. Nodlied said his note is clear.
4. On the night my former Note disappeared Orange had access to L stuff. He claimed he checked on ChopBam. But… there’s no way to really check if it’s true. Information was leaked all over the place really.

With that all in mind I have to conclude that the Note which killed Voe is the one which was confiscated from me on N3 and it's currently being held by some human.

Theory 1: Orange stole the Note and now just plays Kira while Jeod is playing public fool. We have no meta knowledge about him.
Theory 2: Jeod stole the Note because he’s a Shinigami and gave it to someone. He went with a fairytale of Sidoh but I doubt anyone buys that carp. So it's either KY or Orange.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If Jeod could just up and take away confiscated notebooks all the time, how would town ever win? And why didn't he take the second one?

I already have one, and I can't take notebooks without S-powers. Hence why you can see what's written.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The book was used before you had access to it. Night post on N6 said that the book was confirmed to have been used, before you had the ability to access it.

Indeed. Voe's book was used before it was confiscated. Which means that someone wrote in FRAYDO way before Voe got his hands on it.

No, no, if it was used before Voe had it, we would have been told it was used Night 5 and it's contents revealed Day 6. We were told it was used only on Night 6 and contents revealed Day 7. It had to have been used Night 5. I wanted to see if Jeod was going to answer this first, but it looks like he didn't take the bait.

And Chaos, I'm assuming my proposal, which I have proven is locked, will be going to Jeod or someone who supports Jeod. I'm sure OrangeP47 is involved, I also think Mojoman might be involved, but I'm much less sure of that.