[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

Just now, Killing You said:

I'm doing it willingly because I ain't town.

Yet you sided with Town earlier. This turncoat business is not really the most honourable way to end a game and you know it. In fact, I'm quite certain that you are ashamed of your actions. Too bad it has all been for nothing though.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So basically, due to inflation, anyone who is Kira can effectively kill everyone in one go. Sounds balanced.

I had a power to stop it.

Orange, well played, I didn't see YOU coming.

Just now, Voe said:

I had a power to stop it.

Orange, well played, I didn't see YOU coming.

At that stage I had 0 idea who else would work with me, so I just legit played town for awhile. I wanted you to help me vote some people to get names, but they voted for you first :\

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

At that stage I had 0 idea who else would work with me, so I just legit played town for awhile. I wanted you to help me vote some people to get names, but they voted for you first :\

Funnily enough I intended to use the deathnote once i opened it. I bet Jeod knew :v

Just now, Voe said:

Funnily enough I intended to use the deathnote once i opened it. I bet Jeod knew :v

I gave the fake to Mojo cause he's a loose cannon and I thought he'd try and use it to day kill someone then get pounced on. Didn't happen, heh.

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Yet you sided with Town earlier. This turncoat business is not really the most honourable way to end a game and you know it. In fact, I'm quite certain that you are ashamed of your actions. Too bad it has all been for nothing though.

I was anti-town the whole time, yet I planned on playing town unless an opportunity for me to actually win presented itself. I had thought that would come in the form of a Death Note on my door, but instead it came in the form of an ally.

As for shame and honor, I'm a CEO who wants to kill my opponents. I don't care about honor, only money.

Also, I'm surprised that nobody looked my character up and pointed out the absurdity of a one-episode character being a playable character when there are more important people in the show.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Mojo and Cat 5 will auto-vote you as soon as hammer processes ;) That's 5 vs 3. Suspicion doesn't even matter.

Dead men don't vote. Also, if that was the case, then you guys basically controlled the vote from the start of the day, making it impossible for town to achieve the objective.

2 minutes ago, Killing You said:

I was anti-town the whole time, yet I planned on playing town unless an opportunity for me to actually win presented itself. I had thought that would come in the form of a Death Note on my door, but instead it came in the form of an ally.

As for shame and honor, I'm a CEO who wants to kill my opponents. I don't care about honor, only money.

Also, I'm surprised that nobody looked my character up and pointed out the absurdity of a one-episode character being a playable character when there are more important people in the show.

I knew. :v

I'd have been immensely more helpful to town in a form of player balance.

By the way, P47. Light doesn't like loose ends.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Dead men don't vote. Also, if that was the case, then you guys basically controlled the vote from the start of the day, making it impossible for town to achieve the objective.

They die at the start of day 8.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Well I guess it's time to use my second bullet. Y'know, the one I can use at nighttime.

##shoot OrangeP47

Oh snap.  That's okay though, it just makes the rest of the plan take longer. I'd also probably still get to write in my notebook first :p  I'd like to claim all the kills in the game if I can.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Oh snap.  That's okay though, it just makes the rest of the plan take longer. I'd also probably still get to write in my notebook first :p  I'd like to claim all the kills in the game if I can.

Actually you know what, not cool actually chop! You ruined my perfect killstreak :p

Yeah, we debated that. I don't think it's in the death note rules jpgs provided though, so it was a toss up in our calculations.

That said, we also had the idea to make Chop's gun wasted by having it used as the murder weapon, but Verti basically told us no to that :p

This game was profoundly confusing from the standpoint of town. Jeod didn't help with that. Jeod never helps.

I learned that KY is a lot better now than he was mere months ago. :p

Voe's strong reading of Orange as clean threw me for a loop.

OrangeP47 I have no references to how he's played in the past, so his being Kira the first time here was to his advantage.

Cat5's casting as Misa, the character with an unstable moral supposition, was unfortunate for town, as I think history will show he's the best detective here. It made us less inclined to listen to him. I personally trusted him, but didn't voice this for some reason. Perhaps it would be because people would be like, "whai???" and I'd have to explain my (now obviously dubious) hunches. If the debate had turned towards shooting Orange, I probably would have done it.